thirty one

031 - echo house

031 - echo house

season three -
episode twenty

A FEW NIGHTS later both Stiles and Noah pull up outside of Eichen House looking between one another; after Void attacked Scott and twisted the knife and Deaton poisoning the fox inside of him

He suggested to his father that he should be locked away for supervision as he doesn't want to hurt anyone else.

They both get out of the vehicle and look at the gates to enter the building.

Stiles gulps looking at the haunted and dark building ahead of him, looking back at his father; not long after they go to move forward to go inside the building.

Hearing a motorcycle pull up behind them, they both turn towards the noise now seeing Scott pulling his helmet off and getting off the bike to rush towards them.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asks, "Because we wanted to avoid something like this" Stilinski explains.

"It's only seventy-two hours" Stiles mumbles quietly and tiredly looking at his childhood best friend in front of him.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from, the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies" Scott says worriedly; now looking at Noah.

"You don't know everything yet" Scott says; as Stilinski looks at the best friend of his son in front of him, "I know enough, Nogitsune's, Kitsune's, Hybrids, Oni, or whatever they're called" Stilinski states.

Earning a surprised look of Stiles beside him; "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct" Stiles says.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's and it terrifies me, I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist, plus Marlo's still not improving at the hospital" Noah says.