forty five

045 - perishable

045 - perishable

season four -
episode nine

DEREK AND MARLO decide to spend the whole day together celebrating amongst themselves about their engagement

Knowing Marlo will want to scream it to the world she's marrying the man of her dreams.

Marlo tears up looking at diamond on her finger once more allowing it to really sink in, "Lo? You all good?" Derek asks noticing the sad frown.

Marlo nods looking over at the male driving his vehicle towards their shared loft.

"Yeah, sorry; it all feels like a dream, I love you so much" Marlo says placing her hand in Derek's free hand that's currently not on the wheel.

"Baby, you're special to me, I love you so much, okay?" Derek says looking over at the brunette who's still looking at the male in adoration.

The two eventually pull into the loft parking lot and make their way up the stairs.

Not knowing that Jordan Parrish is currently being burnt alive by one of his work colleagues.

Derek and Marlo frown confused after hearing both of their phones vibrate in their bedroom.

Marlo's being a text message from her younger brother stating their father had been shot and is in hospital, she looks at her fiancée concerned seeing his frown.

"What's up, baby?" Marlo asks walking closer towards the male.

"Jordan Parrish was burnt alive in his car by his work colleague, Scott is bringing him here so we can look over him" Derek explains replying to the message.

Marlo nods before biting her lip remembering the text message, "You might have to deal with Jordan and the others yourself for a few hours, my dad was shot in the process of the attack, his in hospital awaiting surgery" Marlo states.