forty six

046 - monstrous

046 - monstrous

season four -
episode ten

DEREK ALONGSIDE HIS FIANCÉ enter their loft together sighing out of exhaustion once both of their backs his the bed

"Remind me to check in on Stiles in the morning, right now I need about eight hours of beauty sleep" Marlo mumbles undressing herself so she can get changed out of her dirty clothes and put on her comfy silky pyjamas.

Marlo sighs coming out from the bathroom seeing her fiancé shirtless preparing himself for bed, "Your wound looks good" Marlo states looking at the healing human wound on his torso.

"Yeah, it's finally not bugging me as much anymore" Derek replies as Marlo gets under their covers snuggling into Derek's chest once he gets under the grey sheets alongside her.

"Goodnight Lo" Derek gently says as he looks down seeing the woman he loves dosing off to dreamland, "Night, Der" Marlo mumbles allowing sleep to fully take over her body.

Derek wakes up looking at the time to see it's only eleven-thirty at night before hearing Marlo's phone vibrating on the bedside table unplugging the charger.

He sees Stiles's contact name, "Stiles? You okay?" Derek asks answering his fiancé's phone knowing she won't mind.

"Yeah, just let Marlo know I'm at the hospital getting checked up because Brunski tried killing Lydia and I, please" Stiles rambles, "Of course, yeah" Derek replies once Stiles ends the phone call.

Derek exhales looking down at the woman he's going to marry on his chest softly breathing in and out.

"Lo, baby, wake up" Derek says gently tapping Marlo's shoulder as the woman groans.

"What? What's wrong?" Marlo asks seeing the panicked look on Derek's face.

"Your brother called, his at the hospital, Brunski one of the nurses at Eichen tried killing him and Lydia tonight, his okay though" Derek explains.