thirty seven

037 - the dark moon

037 - the dark moon

season four -
episode one

MARLO DIDN'T know how long she's been laying on the hard stretcher strapped down and feeling weak from all of the toxins running through her bloodstream

She looks around the dark gloomy room trying to find a weapon or something to help her escape the hell she's been put through.

After seeing Derek get shot and taken by Kate and her berserkers.

The brunette woman was bashed over the head and left unconscious until she woke up in this abandoned room where her worst nightmare was waiting for her to regain consciousness.

James Northman sitting to her side smirking as her eyes widen with fear in realisation that what Kate said was true and James is really back and wanting to torture her and possibly kill her.

That was two months ago, she hasn't heard anything about their plans for Derek or even if anyone knows she's alive.

James enters the room to see Marlo looking around the room groggily as she just woke up from her previous drug dose.

"You awake my little duckling?" James asks looking over the ropes and tightening them.

Marlo grunts and struggles, James chuckles enjoying her pain, "Why are you doing this?" Marlo weakly asks.

"Oh, sweet little Marlo, you don't get to run away from me" James clicks his tongue.

Marlo flinches as another needle injects more wolfsbane and vervain into her bloodstream.

Marlo sobs looking at the man who turned her into this monster.

"Does Riley know you're doing this?" Marlo snarls, James laughs before looking up from his desk he sat on five minutes ago.