nine

009 — fury

009 fury

season two
episode ten

ALL MARLO COULD see was a bright light; she was beyond confused

Derek was the same; all of the sudden he was with his uncle who was being resurrected and then the next in a bright light hearing the thoughts in his head; after a while he was looking around confused and overwhelmed.

"Derek, Derek" a voice like Deaton's calls out; "Derek, can you hear me?" The voice continues to echo in his head, "I need you to answer me; Derek" Deaton's voice says again.

"Derek! We don't have much time" suddenly a hitch pitch whistle is heard and Derek gasped awake startled looking over at Deaton; "That sound, what was that?" He asks sitting up and looking for Marlo, then looking at Deaton.

He holds up a whistle and smiles; Derek scoffs before hearing "I told him to blow it, sometimes it echoes so much it feels like your brains gonna explode" Marlo shrugs from behind Deaton; Derek scoffs again but this time in relief that she's okay.

Derek gets up only to fall back being caught by Deaton; "You're going to be weak for several hours" Deaton says looking at the alpha.

Derek still taking deep breathes looks at his arm where blood is stained and looks down at the hole beside him.

Getting flashes from when Peter emerged from the ground below; "It actually happened" Derek says out of shock.

"Don't worry, you're still an alpha, but as usual, not a particularly competent one" Deaton pulling the whistle over his head; "Where is he?" Derek asks angry.

"I wish I could tell you" Deaton says. "Then how about you tell me what you're doing here and why you're helping me?" Derek asks taking steps forward.

"Uhh, helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of his life" Marlo says pouting towards Deaton; "Helping you was a promise I made to your mother and her" Deaton says pointing at Marlo.