twelve

012 — tattoo

012 tattoo

season three
episode one

THE PAST FEW months have been good for both Marlo and Derek they've been driving around cities and headed up to Las Vegas as well and let's just say 'what happens in Vegas; stays in Vegas' is extremely true

Between heavy tension, raw emotion and pure embarrassment between the two and many, many laughs together; they begin their journey back home to Beacon Hills; even though they're both glad to be going home; they aren't excited for all the drama waiting there for them.

A few weeks after Derek and Marlo left Beacon Hills for San Francisco, Derek, Marlo, Isaac and Peter decided to go looking for the runaways Erica Reyes and Vernon Boyd although Isaac ended up missing himself leaving his friends worried.

He however did manage to find both Erica and Boyd who have been missing since they told Marlo and Derek they were leaving their pack for another one.

As they're in and out of service so no one is able to get a hold of them, about half an hour away from Beacon Hills a massive amount of text messages and calls come through to both Derek and Marlo's phones alerting them straight away.

"Guess we're going to the hospital instead of home" Marlo shrugs from the passenger seat, "Yeah we better, god knows where the alphas are" Derek says focusing on the road ahead of them.

"Oh my god" Marlo gasps out from reading something on her phone; "What? What's wrong?" Derek asks worriedly from the drivers seat.

"Stiles and Scott witnessed a deer going through Lydia's windscreen last night and Allison's back in Beacon Hills" Marlo says reading out her brother's message to the alpha in the drivers seat.

Derek just sighs and adjusts himself to make himself a little more comfortable as they still have thirty minutes left of driving; "Great" He mumbles still not liking both teenage girls Marlo just mentioned.