forty four

044 - time of death

044 - time of death

season four -
episode eight

WARNING:
MATURE CONTENT

MARLO WALKS INTO the loft she shares with Derek after discussing some things with Braeden and finishing her shift at the hospital

Also knowing the whole plan with the others about Scott taking his death to attract the benefactor.

Marlo looks around the loft before seeing the man sleeping on the couch, tilting her head confused seeing the blood stain on his white singlet he's currently wearing.

Taking off her handbag and keycard with her name on it, bending down and peeling the shirt back seeing the wound on Derek's torso.

Marlo winces seeing the blood smudge on the scabbed up wound, flinching due to be startled.

Derek grabs a hold of her hands stopping her from lifting the white beater singlet up anymore to see his other wounds that haven't healed.

Since the woman found out about his name breaking the third of the list, she's been extra careful around him; not wanting to use her vampire and werewolf strength on the man she loves.

"What are you doing?" Derek asks turning towards Marlo, "Protecting Braeden's investment and my boyfriend" Marlo state's raising her brows at the man.

"Hmm" Derek hums also raising his own eye brows at the woman, "Der, why aren't you healing?" Marlo asks biting her lip, "Some wounds take longer" Derek shrugs.

"And some leave scars, but not for people like you, so, what's going on?" Braeden asks from the loft's entrance.

Derek looks behind him seeing the other woman entering the loft, "Maybe I'm just tired" Derek shrugs turning away from both Marlo and Braeden.

Marlo hums not amused and leans towards as Braeden goes upstairs to the spare bedroom for the time being, "Derek, show me your eyes" Marlo demands.

"You just saw them" Derek states not turning around also not wanting to panic his girlfriend anymore than she already is with everything going on.