forty three

043 - weaponized

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

043 - weaponized

season four -
episode seven

ARRIVING AT THE hospital using her vampire speed to rush towards Derek who's carrying Braeden's unconscious state

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ARRIVING AT THE hospital using her vampire speed to rush towards Derek who's carrying Braeden's unconscious state.

She gasps seeing how injured her best friend is before looking up at Derek's worried eyes, kicking the emergency department's doors open.

Marlo immediately looks around for Melissa knowing she'll help them straight away.

"She's been shot, I think she's dying" Derek calls out capturing multiple nurse and doctor's attention who immediately help the two concerned friends of the woman's to a seating area.

Marlo looks down at her hands seeing the blood from just holding onto Braeden for two seconds, holding her hands shakily in the air.

Marlo gasps letting a sob at the overwhelming fear that she might lose Braeden.

"Hey, hey, baby, she's in safe hands now, she was awake when Malia and I found her, she didn't fall unconscious until we pulled up at the hospital, she had a pulse" Derek explains seeing Marlo biting her lower lip anxiously.

"Lo, baby, look at me" Derek demands softly as Marlo meets his worried eyes latching herself into Derek's side needing her partners comfort right now.

Melissa eventually comes out from the operating room to update Marlo and Derek about Braeden's progress.

"Is she okay?" Marlo asks snapping out of her daze.

"She's okay, surgery went well, she's in recovery now" Melissa nods as Marlo exhales in relief hugging her mother figure, feeling her phone vibrating in her pocket.

Marlo sighs before answering the phone call, "Hey, are you okay? I heard about Braeden from Malia" Stiles says on the other line.

"Yeah, I'm okay, so is Braeden, thanks little man" Marlo says into the phone.

Melissa nods at her from Braeden's room saying they're both able to enter the brunette woman's room and wait for her to wake up.

"Listen, little man, I gotta go, Melissa is letting Derek and I into the room, good luck today okay?" Marlo states remembering the teens minus Lydia are headed to the high school for their PSAT's.

In The End ✶ Derek Haleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें