eighteen

018 — currents

018 currents

season three
episode seven

A FEW DAYS AFTER the whole Glen Glapri incident and Derek and Marlo's lustful night together; the hospital is absolutely crazy with people being rolled in from a car accident on the freeway

Marlo who is studying to become a nurse like Melissa is called in after a few doctors and nurses couldn't make it, she enters the hospital seeing how much chaos is occurring.

Marlo now notices Scott entering through the emergency entrance; she walks over to the teenage boy and smiles at him.

"Your mom is somewhere around here" Marlo says to the boy noticing his brought in some take away for his mother.

Just as Scott goes to respond to her they both hear Melissa call out helping someone in from the ambulance at the door.

"Okay keep pressure, the doctor is on her way in" Melissa says to the patient who's holding a wound on her stomach before yelling out not seeing Scott or Marlo near the entrance.

"Does anyone know where Hilyard is?"; she sighs letting the paramedic take the patient to the nearby hallway.

Melissa then turns around noticing Scott who holds the food in the air showing his mother he got it.

"Oh thank god! I'm starving" she says to her son grabbing the food and smiling at the studying nurse beside him.

Now noticing that she didn't even acknowledge her son because of her hunger; "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, thank you for bringing me dinner" Melissa says hugging her son.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asks; "Except for half the accident victims in a ten-car pile-up being rerouted here from downtown, and the ER attending not answering any of his pages; yeah, I'm okay" Melissa replies.