five

005 — frenemy

005 frenemy

season two
episode six

MARLO AND DEREK set off after the kanima chasing it down the streets of Beacon Hills

Derek does one of his famous backflips over the metal fence the kanima just jumped over as Marlo using her vampire speed jumps over the fence as well.

Both Marlo and Derek look up snarling at the kanima; seeing it run around a pipe.

Derek sets off first before Marlo catches up, she's growing more and more pissed off at this creature due to the drowning accident she had at the high schools swimming pool.

As Allison drops Lydia home, she sighs and turns to face her strawberry blonde best friend.

Opening her mouth allowing her brain to function on what to tell the teenager girl who witnessed weird things tonight.

"I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened" Allison says; "I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened; if you can tell me what the hell just happened" Lydia says in a scared voice.

"It's kind of complicated" Allison replies; "Well, how about you start with why was Marlo and Derek there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?" Lydia asks.

Allison just sighs, "Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" Lydia says; frustration shown on her face.

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't suppose to be seeing each other, okay? So it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself" Allison says.

"Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend; which is nothing, to myself" Lydia says getting out of Allison's vehicle.

"Hey, he's not just my boyfriend; you get that, right?" Allison says grabbing ahold of Lydia's leather jacket; "Let me go" Lydia says looking at the girl in the drivers seat.