twenty nine

029 — riddled

029 — riddled

season three —
episode eighteen

A COUPLE DAYS later, Marlo and Derek are sleeping peacefully together in their shared bed when Marlo's phone starts vibrating from an incoming call

She squints her eyes at the brightness of the phone and picks up the call; "Hello?" Marlo asks.

"Hey, sorry to wake you up, but I need your help, meet me at Scott's?" Isaac on the other line of the phone rushes out.

As soon as Marlo hears the urgency in Isaac's voice and the rustle of someone rushing around the room getting things together; she gets up from her slumber and puts on her pants and a jacket knowing it's cold outside.

"Yeah sure, I'm on my way" Marlo says quickly as Isaac says a quick thank you before hanging up the phone call.

Marlo sighs and grabs her keys before going beside Derek's bedside and writing a note not wanting to wake the sleeping man up.

She kisses his forehead before she leaves the loft and gets into her car downstairs in the parking lot and driving towards the McCall's house where she's guessing Scott and Isaac are waiting for her.

She arrives at the house she quickly gets out locking her car in the process and rushing up to the front door, before she can knock Scott opens the door wide in panic.

"What? What's going on?" Marlo wonders seeing the panic and scared look on Scott and Isaac's faces now.

"Somethings happened with Stiles" Scott answers looking at his best friend's older sister now.

"What?" Marlo asks worried now; "He called me before whispering and scared out of his mind, his hurt too" Scott says; Marlo gasps and covers her mouth with her hand.

"We have to find him" Marlo says tearfully worried for her brother's safety; Isaac nods and comforts Marlo as she breathes deeply; as they rush out from the house.