thirty three

033 — de-void

033 — de-void

season three —
episode twenty two

VOID STILES and the wicked hybrid smirk at the man in front of them, that happens to be the father of the bodies they're possessing

"Miss me?" the wicked smirks at her father who's looking at her with a heartbroken facial expression.

Before looking at Void pulling the handcuffs from his pockets, "You want to handcuff me or Marlo?" Void asks.

Noah begins walking down the entrance ways stairs towards his two children.

"If my son or daughter is still here, if there's a part of them standing here in front of me, then they'll put these on willingly and they will come with me, because they know I'm here to protect them, from themselves and from others" Noah says standing in front of Void.

Who begins putting on an act to make out his the real Stiles, the wicked just smirks knowing this is all apart of her plan.

Void puts his hands up towards Stilinski with a sad look on his face.

Noah unclips the handcuffs and puts them on his processed son's wrists, before looking at his son's facial features, he then looks at the smirking Wicked Marlo beside him.

Void looks at the cuffs containing his vulnerable facial expression before looking up with an evil look at their father, tilting his head once Noah takes a stand back now realising it was all an act.

"You're not my son or daughter" Noah snarls, as Void breaks out of the cuffs shaking his head and the wicked Marlo just laughs mockingly realising more people have entered the loft.

Chris, Allison enter the loft as Derek follows closely behind the hunters, both the wicked and void chuckle deeply.

Allison stands to side of Void; still having quite a distance between Void Marlo who still has a smile on her face.