eleven

011 — master plan

011 master plan

season two
episode twelve

THE AFTERMATH OF the championship game is now in full swing as Jackson is officially declared dead and Stiles is now a missing person; which is worrying Marlo, Scott and others especially Noah Stilinski; his been doing extra hard work at trying fi...

THE AFTERMATH OF the championship game is now in full swing as Jackson is officially declared dead and Stiles is now a missing person; which is worrying Marlo, Scott and others especially Noah Stilinski; his been doing extra hard work at trying find his son.

As Melissa goes to the hospital with Jackson's body finding it suspicious that he would've done that damage to himself.

As for the rest of them, Stilinski is discussing things with them "I gotta meet with the medical examiner and try and figure out what happened with Jackson, I got an APB out on Stiles, his jeep is still in the packing lot, so that means-aw hell, I don't know what that means; um look if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either of one of you see him--" Stilinski says.

"We'll call you" Isaac says looking over at Marlo who is on the other side of the room being questioned due to her being the one as well as Melissa doing cpr and trying to save Jackson.

"Look his probably just freaked out from all the attention or something, we'll find him" Scott says as Marlo makes her way over to the boys and her father.

"Yeah; I'll see you okay?" Stilinski says hugging Marlo and walking away; as soon as Coach notices the sheriff is done with Scott he walks over.

"McCall, we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put on the field next season if you don't get your grades up" Coach says; "Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott says.

"I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys, well I kinda hate Greenburg but, you know; that's different, It's Greenburg, I'm just saying we, I need you on the team, get your grades back up" Coach says.

"I will" Scott says; "I know" Coach murmurs, "Coach I know you don't know me but I'd be happy to tutor him?" Marlo asks.

"Oh I know you Marlo, I remember you from high school, that would be great if you could tutor and help him; you were always a smart student of mine" Coach replies smiling at the woman.