twenty six

026 - galvanize

026 - galvanize

season three -
episode fifteen

SIRENS WAIL outside of the hospital where both Marlo and Melissa are doing their night shifts

Marlo stands beside Melissa who's smiling at the Halloween themed pumpkin.

Melissa's smile drops as Sheriff Stilinski and Rafael McCall enter the hospital before looking at Marlo beside her, "Oh, here we go" Melissa mumbles.

Both woman step beside Agent McCall before Noah calls out, "Hey! He is not coming in", not only scared for his daughter's safety but the others at the hospital as well.

"This is the only hospital that will take him" Rafael replies, "What about County?" Sheriff asks, "You'd be surprised how fast things fill up when a guy like this needs surgery" Agent McCall responds.

Marlo scoffs beside Melissa, "They turfed him to us?" Marlo asks, "Yeah, if County doesn't want to operate on him" Stilinski goes to say before Rafael interjects.

"Then somebody has to" Rafael says, as the doors open and the man is being wheeled in.

Marlo inhales deeply scared of this guy and grabs Melissa's hands as the older woman breath shakes heavily with fear, "Somebody needs to do his pre-op interview" Marlo says.

"Who usually does that?" Rafael asks; Melissa then gulps deeply; "Me" she answers.

Noah looks at his friend with a worried look alongside her ex husband and Marlo.

Marlo the grabs the woman's hand and signals that she's got this, Melissa nods and smiles softly at the brunette woman.

Marlo walks off to check on her other patients before joining Melissa and Agent McCall again; to wait outside the patient's room for Melissa to finish the interview, she walks over and catches the conversation they're both sharing.