twenty seven

027 - illuminated

027 - illuminated

season three -
episode sixteen

ISAAC LAYS ON Allison's bedroom floor, shaking and jolting as Allison and her father barge into the room to check on the teenage werewolf

"Isaac! He's freezing, Dad, he's like ice" Allison says scared for her friend, "Isaac? Look at me, Isaac?" Chris says, "What's happening to him?" Allison asks.

"Isaac, come on, Isaac, listen, you have to turn" Chris says trying to get the beta to turn into his wolf.

"Look at me, you need to trigger it, come on, turn, turn, turn!" Chris says punching the teenage boy repeatedly trying to get the boy to turn into a werewolf to trigger the healing.

After a few hits Isaac growls at them both showing his beta yellow-orange eyes; and jumps away from them, scared out of his mind. "Did you see them?" Isaac asks shakily.

"Who?" Allison asks scared for her friend; "There were five of them; they wore black; I couldn-I couldn't see their faces, they were covered" Isaac says.

"What do you mean? Like, masks?" Allison asks; "One of them, I could see his eyes, they were greenish-yellow, like a-like a firefly" Isaac states tearfully.

Chris gets up and checks the windows as Allison comforts her 'friend'; "Security system wasn't triggered" Chris says shaking the windows.

"Then how did they get in?" Allison asks, "They didn't. It was like they came out of the shadows" Isaac states.

Chris looks up when Isaac says that not noticing Allison looking at him, "Do you know what that means? Dad?" Allison asks.

"Um, I'm not sure, listen, the two of you, I need you to keep this quiet for a few hours" Chris demands, "From everyone?" Isaac says sniffling, "Just twenty-four hours" Chris says.