thirty six

036 - the divine move

season three -
episode twenty four ( continuing )

SHERIFF STILINSKI sits against one of the desks in the sheriff station weak and wounded, still holding his gun as someone adjusts themselves to the nearby desk

Noah aims the gun at them only for it to be Parrish grunting in pain; holding his torso; "What the hell happened?" Stilinski asks.

"They left, they just, they left" Parrish says, groaning taking his hand off the wound.

"Ugh, why did they let us live?" Parrish asks looking around for Riley; "I'm not so sure they did" Stilinski says looking at the black smoke coming from his and Parrish's wounds.

"Where's Marshall?" Stilinski says weakly looking around the station.

"I'm over here, Sheriff" Riley replies crawling over towards Stilinski and Parrish, holding his chest where his wound is.

Scott drives Stiles, Lydia and Kira to the high school where they're going to meet Derek, Marlo and possibly the twins, pulling up to the school and getting out of the jeep.

Stiles falls outside of it holding onto the railing in his weakened state; wondering if his sister the same as him.

Lydia rushes up once getting out of the vehicle to help him stand; rushing towards the high school entrance.

Stiles can't help but fear this is the last time they'll be seeing everyone, "Scott, hold on, I know what you're all thinking if this works, it might kill me, too, but even if it does, you have to go through with it, stick with the plan, okay?" Stiles states looking around at his friends.

"The plan is to save you and Marlo, that's the plan i'm going with" Scott states entering the school only to enter some kind of replica of japan in snow season.