thirteen

013 — chaos rising

013 chaos rising

season three
episode two

THE NEXT DAY Marlo is just chilling in her apartment since returning home from her trip away with Derek

She wouldn't admit it since they left abruptly after everything she and the alpha did for them; but she misses Erica a lot right now.

She never really got close to Boyd but she was still their female alpha even though she wasn't a werewolf.

Marlo just sighs to herself and pours a glass of blood; a few weeks ago her hunger and urge for blood has grown stronger; she would never go and out and actually suck someone dry though.

That thought just makes a shiver of darkness run down her spine; although Derek has also been pretty closed off and pretending not to care about his two betas being missing.

Marlo isn't stupid and knows he is extremely worried and concerned that he hasn't even heard a single thing from the two; as Isaac is resting downstairs in Derek's loft.

Marlo sips her glass of fresh blood out of a bag from the hospital perks of Derek and Melissa themselves.

She pours the rest of the bag in the glass before venturing back to her bedroom and putting clothes away while having a show in the background for the extra background noise.

She inhaled deeply as she finds the jacket Erica wore to the school to show everyone her new and confident look when Derek first turned her into a werewolf.

"Where are you E?" Marlo whispers sadly, as a song on the show comes on she begins humming it softly while folding the jacket and putting it back in her wardrobe and grabbing more of her clean clothes to put away.

Still humming to the melody in the background; she takes another sip of the blood in her glass.

Realising that's now finished; she decides she's thirsty for something different going out into her kitchen to grab a cold bottle of red wine now from her fridge and taking the whole bottle back into her room and continues with what she was doing.