eight

008 — party guessed

008 party guessed

season two
episode nine

AS THE FULL moon is approaching Derek and Marlo get the betas ready but not only that

Scott as well, keeping him up to date with the plan and how things are going to go.

Scott enters the abandoned train station not caring about the current time of night wanting to speak to both Derek and Marlo.

He notices Marlo first sipping on a bottle of red wine; he looks at her a second time and realises it's not wine; it's blood.

Marlo who now notices the teenage boy quickly swallows the last mouthful and apologises for the sight.

It's not that she's embarrassed or anything about drinking blood.

It's more she doesn't want those around her looking at her like she's disgusting or in fear because of the blood.

"I promise you, that's out of a package and not someone" she says to the boy feeling a need to explain herself.

"It's all good Marlo, I know you don't feed off humans and get the bloodbags from Derek" Scott says to the woman, as she sighs out in relief and smiles.

"Derek is downstairs; you're more than welcome" Marlo says motioning behind her down the staircase.

The alpha who already heard Scott makes his way up meeting him halfway.

Derek is quite worried about the whole plan; and how things are going to go unlike Marlo; who sits unbothered.

"I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal" Derek says to the boy following him into the train; as his still preparing for the full moon Wednesday night.