ten

010 — battlefield

010 battlefield

season two
episode eleven

EIGHT DAYS AFTER the whole Matt and the kanima encounter at the sheriff station; Matt was murdered and found dead in the river near the station

Stiles and Scott haven't spoken since that night; also same as Marlo and Stiles as well; they haven't spoken, all of them dealing with their own problems.

One good thing came out of the whole Matt situation was their father got his sheriff's badge back and is back working for them.

Stiles still feels like there's some tension between them though, alongside he hasn't felt the same since that night of the party at Lydia's house when he thought he'd seen his father blaming him for their mothers death and saying he was slowly killing him.

Meanwhile Stiles sits in the councillors office discussing the things that happened the past few days.

Since the full moon Derek or Marlo haven't seen Isaac, Erica or Boyd; they're basically known around the town as the 'three runaways' but they aren't really worried about them; sure Marlo misses her younger best friend a lot but in another way she's enjoying the free time and space to just be herself.

Catching herself up on being well fed, hydrated and having spare bloodbags beside her at all times; since being shot she's become kind of weak and unable to do a lot of things but she's still a vampire at least.

Derek since finding out about Scott betraying both him and Marlo hasn't really said much of anything either; his trust issues coming out strictly now since the truth surfaced.

Scott doesn't know that they know though; so as much as he dislikes the young teenage boy at the moment; he'll wait for the perfect time, Marlo however might not.

As Scott gets out from his shower and clearing the mirror from the steam; he hears a hissing sound coming from in his room looking over in confusion he begins walking into his room to find the kanima holding his mother up by the throat on the wall alongside Gerard who's just looking at him.