forty seven

047 - a promise to the dead

season four -
episode eleven

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since the Deadpool ended, Marlo and Derek have both been spending time together just the two of them as has the other couples despite Marlo being quite unwell

Riley and Marlo have gotten extra close with the fear of James coming after them both since the male helped Marlo escape in Mexico.

Jordan and Riley have become best friends alongside working together as partners.

Marlo finally felt comfortable enough to return to work beside Melissa now knowing there isn't anyone out there wanting fifty million dollars for her death.

Marlo and Stiles decided to make plans for every Saturday night she'll go to the Stilinski household and watch a movie or have dinner with her family a lot more since she's now engaged and settling into her own life.

Derek lies wide awake with Marlo asleep in his arms, the male stares blankly into their loft wondering if he could consider a future or if that'll be taken away due this stupid thing Kate did to him in Mexico.

Derek sighs as the alarm goes off startling Marlo awake from her slumber.

Derek screws his eyebrows together confused seeing a figure walking side to side outside the loft door, "Marlo" Derek states getting out of their shared bed.

Marlo nods getting ready to attack if needed while Derek holds his gun in the air also prepared to shoot if necessary.

Derek opens the loft's sliding door seeing Lydia soaking wet outside looking straight at Derek before letting out a massive wail resulting in Marlo covering her ears.

Derek holds onto the brunette as she winces before Lydia collapses on their doorstep shocking the engaged couple.

"Lydia?" Marlo asks leaning down towards the strawberry blonde girl on the ground groaning confused of her surroundings.

"Hey, come on, let's get you some dry clothes and maybe call Stiles to come pick you up, yeah?" Marlo gently asks.

Derek still looks at the banshee shocked at the wail she just let her towards him.