twenty three

023 — lunar eclipse

023 lunar eclipse

season three
episode twelve

ALLISON, STILES AND SCOTT all go through their memories of the night they found the Nemeton but didn't realise it, to come across it was the night Scott was bitten and Allison and her mother nearly hit him with her car

Stiles was caught by his father for sneaking out and listening in on his police business phone calls.

Allison is the first one to wake from the tubs alongside Stiles and Scott, all gasping due to the coldness of the water tubs.

Deaton, Lydia and Isaac rush up from where they were sitting watching the stunned teenagers close to them; "I saw it, I know where it is" Scott states looking at Deaton as they get out of the tubs now.

"We passed it, there's a stump; this huge tree, well it's not huge anymore, it was cut down, but it's still big, though; very big" Stiles says out of breath looking at Scott again.

"It was the night we were looking for the body" Scott says looking at Stiles, "Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter" Stiles interrupts.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother, we almost hit someone" Allison says joining the conversation the two friends are sharing; "It was me, you almost hit me" Scott says stunned as Allison gasps.

Scott then looks at Deaton and the others again, "We can find it" Scott says confidently.

Deaton, Lydia and Isaac all look at the three teens with a glum look; "What?" Allison asks noticing the looks.

"You guys were out a long time" Isaac hesitates; "How long is a long time?" Stiles asks mainly looking at Deaton worried.

Scott and Allison share the same worried look, "Sixteen hours" Deaton states as Allison inhales deeply and Stiles looks at the ground in disbelief.