Secret

<Two weeks later>

🫶✨ Calling...

We didn't get to see each other for like 4 days cause he is busy with his album preparations, shootings and all. I kinda missed him. When he was on that tour, he used to call me every night to say about his day. But baby boy is so busy these days.

Y/n: Heyy! How have you been?

Scoups: Tired... And missing you. These are the only two emotions I'm feeling these days.

Not gonna lie. I was blushing.

Y/n: Well Yeah. Miss me more.

Scoups: Get ready in 10 mins. I'm gonna pick you up.

Y/n: What-

He hung up. That was quick. Not even waiting to hear my response. What if I don't want to see him? Maybe he knows me too well. I'll never say No to him.

I didn't even have much time to 'get ready'. He gave me 10 minutes. Ughhh. I wore casual clothes and my hair was tied in a messy bun. Hoping he isn't taking me anywhere fancy.

------------

"Let's go on a long drive". He said motioning me to enter the car. "To where?". I asked taking a seat. " I have like 2-3 hours break time. And thought to spend it with you. No plans for now". He said turning on the car. "First, Let's go buy something to eat " I said. He nodded.

He is concentrating on the road. And I'm admiring his beauty trying not to be obvious. He looked more handsome from this point of view. His eyelashes are longer than most of the girls. His lips look plump. His jawline-

"You are being obvious y/n" He said laughing at me. I looked away embarrassed. We bought snacks and parked the car at a more secluded place. We decided to watch a movie together in the car. We went to the back seat and started watching the movie.

The weather is kinda cold today. And the heater isn't working. So I snuggled into his arms. He noticed me struggling cause of the cold weather. And hugged from the side. "Better?" He whispered and I nodded snuggling even closer to him. He fell asleep in the middle.

He must be really busy and tired. Should've taken a rest. "Pabo" I said by clicking on his forehead. "I'm not". He mumbled hugging me tighter. "Your break time is almost over. We should start going now". I said giving him a peck. "Yeah.." He sounded disappointed. "Aigoo.. Let's spend more time together when you are free". I said pinching his cheeks.

------------

🐯: We have a day off. Will you come over? We all miss you🥺

"I wanted to come but I have work". I texted him feeling disappointed. I do miss them all not just Scoups. I let out a sigh. I'm in my office room in front of the computer.

<10 minutes later>

🐯 Calling...

Y/n: Hello.

🐯: I asked your Pd for a day off. And guess what. He said okay.

He sounds excited.

Y/n: Really!!!. I'll be there in an hour. Thank you Hoshiii!!!.

Wahh! I didn't expect him to call my PD to ask for permission. Finally a day off. And going to see Seventeen. Excited!!

"Ah! You scared me". I saw Hae Young after opening the door. Just standing there. "Were you eavesdropping?". I asked her raising an eyebrow. "I didn't mean to. I'm about to enter the room. And heard you guys talking on the phone". She said being innocent. "You could've just come inside". I said before playfully hitting her.