The Moon and The Star reunites✨

"Wahh!! This looks huge". I was mesmerized by seeing our new house in Korea. We finally moved to Korea. Yay!. "Let's live together from now on". My mom said, her face glowing with excitement.

We moved all the furniture in the past few days. And now finally we get to live here. We both decided to open a small cafe here. It's gonna be fun. Together with my mom. This still feels like a dream.

---------------

Every news channel is covering the same topic. Seungcheol's return from the military. I still get this bittersweet feeling hearing his name. I missed him a lot these past two years. Hope he is happy.

Seungcheol's POV:

"Manager-nim. How long is it going to take to reach the dorm?". I asked, seated in the backseat of the car. "Around an hour or two". He said. I decided to check my phone in the meantime. Many carats came to welcome me and gave me gifts. International Carats made my name a trend on every platform. I'm always grateful for them.

After an hour or so, I was looking out of the window. And I noticed a construction site. And I realized the place. "Hyung! Can you pull over for a moment?". I asked and went to see the place. The whole place is dug up. No flowers. The garden I used to grow is now gone.

"We did our best to protect it but..." My manager has a disappointed look on his face. "It's okay. I took care of it for 6 years anyway". I shrugged forcing a smile. I was reminiscing all the memories of growing that garden. The memories of that day. The day we became a couple. One of the best days of my life.

Again the guilt rushed over me. I made things worse. I miss her. I missed her every day for the past 2 years. The members aren't with me to comfort me. There are countless nights when I cried. I was busy keeping myself busy during the whole day to distract myself. But at night, I can't control my emotions. All I want is another chance. But I don't know if I deserve it.

I went to the dorm. Everyone is there except Jeonghan. He is currently serving in the military. They arranged a welcome party for me. Everything went well but something is still missing.

The day already came to an end. I went to my room. It's not used since that day I guess. Everything is still the same. I went to my mom's place during the military holidays. So I never visited this dorm in 2 years. I decided to clean the room.

I opened the drawer to see a letter inside it with the chain. I thought I lost it. The last time I checked the box, it isn't there. I wanted to tell Y/n but we weren't on good terms at that time. I slowly took the letter into my hands.

To Choi Seungcheol
From your princess, y/n.

My eyes are already filled with tears. It was dated two years ago. The day when
Y/n left the country. I'm late AGAIN. I opened it. My heart is beating fast.

              "Choi Seungcheol!!

I know you hated it when someone called you with your full name.
But I like to tease you. So, I'll call you Choi Seungcheol from on.

I don't know if I'll be able to call you that. Seems like you are angry with me. But I don't think I deserve any of that. I'm sorry because now the star isn't with the moon.
And it's neither the moon's nor the star's fault. The timing just isn't right.

Don't blame yourself too much.
Do you know? We are halfway through our 100 days in a relationship. It's the 50th day today.

And I don't want to say goodbye to you. I don't want to be on bad terms with you. I don't want to lose you.

You lost that chain I gave you. I'm giving it to you again. So this time don't lose it. Keep it with you. Even though I'm not by your side.