10. how disloyal.

" who is going to what?"p'freen came out of nowhere.

I have been meaning to see her for days

I have been meaning to see her for days. But she was no show. But now today. I didn't even mentioned her name and she came out of no where.

" Oh.... Freen came."nam said. " Miss Rebeca here is going on a date."

" WHAT? WITH WHO?" P'freen looked very angry suddenly.

" Why are you so angry..?" Said nam.

I was scared out of my mind. What just happened. Why is she so angry...?

" Isn't she little young to go on a date....?"

" Freen!... She is adult. She can go on a date if she wants to... your first relationship with seng was when you're 18 so..."

"NAM...!" P'freen tried to stop p'nam. But the words already left her mouth.

I was stunned what?
I know she had many relationships with other girls. Other girls like her too. But this really hurt me.

Why am I feeling this...? She is really...in a relationship with someone before. Since the age of 18. Who is this seng? I never heard of him?

Is he still in the picture..?

All of these questions are storming my mind. I am out of my mind now. I needed some air. So I left the room very first.

As I walked from my office. I went straight to the bathroom and started crying locking myself in a bathroom.

Why am I hurt like this..? What's happening? I even forgot about what I was doing their today. I wanted to be closer to p'freen. But her being in a relationship is breaking my heart.

After sometime I heard someone came in the bathroom. I thought it's p'freen.

" Hey! Rebecca it's p'nam.. here. Are you in here. I am sorry if I said anything wrong. Freen send me to console you"

" I am fine... I needed to puke.. so I came running.." I made a excuse to avoid any awkward moments.

" What? Is seng that disgusting?"

" No no no.. it's just I haven't had any breakfast yet so..I am not feeling that well."
I replied really quickly. Still from inside my stall.

" So if you need any help. I am here."

" It's okay p'nam. I am fine. I just need to wash my face. I'll okay."

" Okay. I am waiting outside...." Saying this p'nam went out. But I am sure I heard two footstep sounds.

I came out washed my face. Then went outside and sure enough I saw p'nam with a paper towel.

" Thanks p'nam."
I took the towel and wiped my face.

" Hurry up freen is going to announce something."
She told me and started pulling my hands.

I ran with her.