16. akash..!

She entered the car after 5 minutes.

She came in with a milk tea and a donut.

" Here. You haven't finished eating so... For the road." She said.

I smiled. Suddenly started feeling shy. And I also forgot about the Indian guy. I looked at her shyly. She was still focused on driving.

" Thank you boss." I said.

....

She drove me home. And left without saying anything.

Nextday I went to work happy. I also prepared some contracts. But I couldn't find freen anywhere.

" P'nam! Have you seen boss. I had some contracts ready for review."

" Okay leave them on my desk. I'll check it. Freen won't come to office today. She had some work...." P'nam seemed very sad.

" Okay." I looked sad too.

I went to the bar after a boring day at the job. I was alone too.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

" Hey...!" It was akash. He waved his hands.

" Umm... Akash..!" I said waving my hand back.

" Alone..?"

" Yeah!"

" Good....no no I meant that last time I thought your boss was going to punch me. Her eyes... I get goosebumps thinking about them..."

" Yeah! Kind of got that eyes that can kill you." After all she is a mafia queen.

" She seemed very possessive of you."

" It's just... What about you are you alone."

" No I am here with my friends." Then he waved at a group of friends.

" Oh! Then you should go and enjoy with them."

" No it's fine. Can I buy you a drink.....?"

" Actually I am fine. I have my own drinks..."

" So harsh... How about we go to the karaoke place back there. My friends booked it. I was wondering if you like to join us."

" If they don't mind..."

" Of course not. Let's go. By the way. What's your name,?. I didn't get it last time..."

" My name is Rebecca Armstrong."

" Okay rebecca let's go.. I will make sure you have fun."

I was feeling uncomfortable but akash have something. That I wanted to hang out with him. But I wasn't feeling any kind of love. This feeling is different.

I went into a karoke room. There was already two people. Then another two entered after we did.

We all were having fun. Akash was nice guy. He always made sure I was comfortable. She even gave me water after I had two shots.

We sang a lots of song. Akash was surprisingly good at singing. He also sang some indian songs.

" Rebecca. I think you're drunk so let me take you home." He softly said.

I was also getting dizzy.

" Okay. Let's go.."

" Ohhhh! You're going already...?" Said hope.

He was there too with his new girlfriend. His girlfriend already left. The other two also left. Because one of them was feeling sick.

Me and akash and hope were still in there.

" Okay! Bro please get me some water before you go.. I can't walk anymore. One bottle of water please. I already ordered a cab.. wait untill... Bro please..." Said hope almost begging akash.

" Okay... But I will leave right after I get a bottle of water. And stay away from rebecca." Akash said and left for some water.

Hope was sitting. Until akash left. Then he stood up and closed the door of the room we're in.

" What are you doing?" I confusingly asked.

He was still facing the door. Then he looked at me with a smirk.

" You said my name sounds like a girl. So I am gonna show something more. Tell me if that's girlish too..."

" What are you doing...? AKASH...!"

"Yeah! You bitch! Did you forgot we are in a karaoke bar. Everything here is sound proof. Scream as much as you want.. I will show you.... What are the consequences of calling me a girl"

I was thinking the atmosphere was getting wired. So I put my hand in side my purse and called the only number in my phone that last called me was.... Freen.

I didn't know she picked up the call or not. He came closer to me.

I stood up and run to the door to open it. But he was like a beast after a drink everyone is different. I was very scared.

He grabbed my hand and threw me in the couch. He tried to kiss me. But suddenly I heard some knocking on the door.

" AKASH...!" I thought Akash came back..

But hope was still on me.

" HELP... AKASH...!"

" Scream you bitch..." Then he slapped me.

" I am not opening that door...." He said.

Then he kept on trying to kiss me. I was pushing him with my hands as much as I could.

Suddenly I heard a noise.... It's the door. It's a gun sound...

Boom..!

The door opened. He was distracted so I pushed him away. And ran to the door.
A black shadow was standing on the door.

I went behind the shadow.

" Thank GOD! Akash you came back...!" I said.

But to my surprise....

" AKASH... ? THEN WHY DID YOU CALL ME...?" it was freen. Her blood red eyes looked at me with anger.

She then looked back at hope who was just stood up. He looked at her.

" Who the hell are you..?" Hope said.

Freen looked at hime with anger. Then she ran to him and slapped him hard.
Then she punched him on his face. He was bleeding and fell down..

" Who are you...?" He mumbled.

" HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRL...?" she screamed...

I was more surprised now.

She kept kicking him.

In the meantime akash came back and saw a stranger lady was kicking his friend.

" Hey you crazy lady get off...!" He said throwing the water bottles in the air.

" Akash...! Don't stop her. She'll beat you too..." I grabbed his hands to stop him.

" Boss! Stop..! Please stop.... Enough... I think.... You already.... Please stop....

P'FREEN..,.!"

finally she stopped..

" Boss. Please let go. I think you already beat him enough.." I said almost crying.

" Rebecca what's going on..?" Akash said... Holding my hand.

Freen also looked at his hands that was holding me.

Then he looked back at him... Her face was emotionless. But everyone can see the rage coming from her eyes....

_________________________________________

Guys did you heard the new song of p'freen...?

" Can you be my girlfreen? I can be your girlfreen..."

😁😁