Chapter 4

Alessio and the four older boys all started trying to find the girls and had come up with nothing. Alaska's parents and grandparents had passed years ago and they didn't know of any other family she had.
They searched as far back into the years since they were gone and while they had found things about Alaska as far back as six years ago they couldn't find anything about the girls.

It was Thursday afternoon when Liam told Enzo and Romeo that he wanted them and the rest of there friend group to meet his girlfriend Holly. They both said yes that they would be there, they had been waiting for so long to finally meet her. They asked were and Liam told them at the No good Ideas bar, both Enzo and Romeo groaned known all their brothers would want to come with since Dante's friend owned the bar.

When they got home that day it was decided they would all be going including their father. On Friday they all got ready in more casual but expensive clothes and Enzo even brought his latest arm candy, he introduced her as Susan. It was a hour and a half drive till they arrived at the bar which was packed.

They made it to the bar taking their seats. "Hey Dante, Dante's fam and friends," Carmelo Dante's ine and only friend said to us getting the ones who were legally allowed to drink their typical drinks and the rest sodas. A young girl came up not long after, she was pretty and caught their attention quickly.

They couldn't tell I'd it was her pastel pink hair, extremely pale skin, or her stricking cheek bones that had them all captivated. "Liam," she squealed before tackling him and kissing his face all over. "Everyone I would like to introduce to you my girlfriend Holly," Liam said before he introduced her to each of us. She was very sweet and shy.

"Damit Holly don't run off like that," a girl dark blue hair said in frustration. Holly just rolled her eyes before introducing the girl and the others that followed behind her. "Wait where is Ducky," Holly asked perplexed. "Waiting on us to start the show," her friend Savanah said.

Holly then said she would see us after they played and ran off. "Damn man she's cute," Cameron voiced, "but that girl Savanah was smoking hot." We all laughed but quite down when the music started up.

Alessio POV:

We then heard the band playing stop and a new band be announced as the Broken Dolls. Each of the girls was introduced by their full names and I was stunned when the singer's name,"and of course we have Dakota Cecelia Steven's, please give a warm round of applause to the Broken dolls."

Immediately my mind started recalling the few times Alaska had told me about her distant aunt. Reilly Steven's how could I have forgotten. I watched intently as my little girl poured her whole self into her songs that we hauntingly said and anger filled.

They played seven songs two of them were only sang by one singer the main singer and the other ones were shared with one of the other members, each song a different member of the band sang. Once it was over the band made its way over to where they sat. I could see that my son's still hadn't made the connection of who Dakota was. I mean she has changed a lot she didn't look or act anything like she did as a little girl.

Just as I was about to talk to the girl her phone rang. "Hey what's up sis," she said happy however it quickly turned to concern. "Kitty what's wrong." She then had the coldest and scariest face I had ever seen. "Where are you," she gritted out between her teeth. It wasn't long before she must have gotten her reply. " I'll be there in ten," she then huffed," Yes I'm aware it's a twenty minute drive from here, and please what ever you do, do not hang up the phone."

She then turned her gaze our way. "Hannah I need to barrow your car," she said. I wanted so badly to ask what was wrong with Kitty but I knew it wasn't the right time. "How about we all go," Holly asked we all nodded and were quickly on our way.