Chapter 5

They ended up infront of a huge house that was overflowing with people ranging between fourteen to twenty-four. Every one followed behind Dakota as she pushed through the crowd and to a door. She tried to open it only to find it locked.

"What the hell are you doing her," Megan screeched out at Dakota. Dakota however ignored her and raised her foot before slamming it on the door breaking it open. "Um Dakota what the fuck is going on," Savanah asked the question they all wanted to know.

Again Dakota didn't respond she instead walked down the stairs with them all following behind. They all entered a room to find at six men twenty and up. "What the fuck you want girly," one of them asked. Dakota reached out and grabbed the man by the throat not even looking at him. "Catarina you can come out now," she called out. Not a minute later they all saw a girl exit a small bathroom. Her face was blotchy and she had snot running out of her nose. She was also notably unsteady on her feet. "Catarina, Holly, Mia, Lulu go upstairs and wait please," Dakota asked them.

The girls compiled quickly almost running up the stairs. The instant the girls were up there a flip seemed to switch in Dakota. You could see the pure hate and rage in her eyes. "You shouldn't have fucking looked at my sister let alone tried to touch her," she seethe. It was then that her, Hannah, and Savanah brutally beat the five men, while the boys stood there mortified at what was happening.

Each of the girls took down two men. Dakota broke all the fingers at least twice, snaped one wrist on all of them and broke that same arm, broke their noses, knocked out a few teeth and most definitely fractured a few ribs. The men who had angered her were pleading for the girls to stop. It got to the point some of them pissed them selfs, some puked and some just out right fainted. "Don't ever lay another hand on my sister or ant other young girl," she said before spitting on the leader.

Some of the guys who had come with Dakota were shaking, and when she approached they quickly backed away. She went up the stairs and they all followed her. Catarina was surrounded by her friends, except Megan who stood a few feet back.

Dakota grabbed Megan by the hair and said,"let's have a chat why don't we." Dakota managed to get Megan to spill about setting Catarina up and even spiking Catarina's drink.  Everyone was livid, when it was finally over Alessio insisted that Catarina be checked out at a hospital.