Prologue

Silver Diggory was a rather quiet girl

Silver Diggory was a rather quiet girl. She had never done anything bad. She was always good, had good grades, and was one of the best of her year. She was always a good girl, just like her cousin Cedric. Silver was not really popular. Everyone knew her as Cedric's little cousin. You could always see the two of them running around Hogwarts laughing. They were like siblings.

 Silver's mother, Anna, and Cedric's father, Amos, were siblings. Amos was a few years older than Anna. When Anna had Silver, she was just 19. 

Silver never knew who her father was. The only thing she knew was that he would have been the best father and died as a hero. As a little kid, her mother always told her that her father is on a long journey and that someday she would meet him. Her mother did not want to tell her more.  She knew that Uncle Amos seemed to hate him. He often complained that her father was just like his family and that Silver was lucky not to have inherited any of it.

When her cousin died in the tournament last year, Silver was the poor little cousin of the dead Cedric Diggory. Many looked after her and whispered what a poor little girl she was. She had withdrawn and was not as talkative as before. 

Then in her 5th year, when Harry Potter states that Voldemort was involved in his death, she is there again. She sees it again before her eyes. His death. Her nightmares get worse and her nights more restless. Then, when no one believes Harry Potter, she is outraged. 

When the new teacher, Mrs. Umbridge, says that Voldemort is dead and that it was only a tragic accident, she has had enough. She speaks out against it. 

She wants revenge for Cedric.
She will do everything for his revenge.
Even if it costs her life.