your first fight

Lewis and y/n had been dating for a few months and the relationship had been rocky from the start. Neither of them wanted to open up to each other too much emotionally and they had a lot of unresolved issues that were starting to come up frequently.

One night, y/n was feeling particularly overwhelmed with everything. She snapped at Lewis and accused him of not caring. Lewis was taken aback and hurt by the comment, but he knew he had to stand his ground. He raised his voice, and the two began to argue.

The fight escalated quickly and got more and more heated. Lewis eventually became so frustrated that he grabbed his car keys and walked out of the house. Y/n wanted to call after him and apologize, but his destructive behavior scared her, so she remained silent instead.

When Lewis returned a few hours later, y/n was sitting on the sofa, wondering what would happen now. But instead of making up, he walked past her without a word. It was only when y/n heard him sobbing in the bedroom that she realized how much pain he was in.

She quietly knocked on the bedroom door and welcomed Lewis into her arms. He cried for a long time, and she just held him, letting him feel heard. When he was finished, he apologized for his behavior and thanked her for understanding.

That fight was the hardest thing Lewis and y/n had ever been through, but it also showed them just how much they cared for each other. From that day on, they was much more open with each other, and their relationship grew stronger with each passing day.