You're dating and the fans are jealous

Since Niall Horan's rise to fame as the cute heartthrob of popular boy band, One Direction, teenage girls around the globe had adored him. But after weeks of speculation, the news had finally been confirmed - Niall was officially off the market. He and y/n, a beautiful musician, had been seen shopping in town together, and rumours of their budding romance had been circulating in the tabloids.

The news was all over the internet like crazy. Niall and y/n posted pictures of them together, holding hands and looking happy; fans discussed and dissected them endlessly.

However, not everyone was on board with the new couple. Some die-hard fans were disappointed that Niall's attention was now focused on someone else, and that they were no longer one step away from snagging him. They openly expressed their disappointment on social media and harassed y/n online for "stealing" Niall away from them.

Despite the backlash, Niall and y/n stayed strong and never shied away from displaying their love for one another. They often posted photos of them doing things like cooking dinner, taking long walks and goofing around, which only served to further increase their fan's envy.

Fortunately, after a few weeks, the tide started to turn. Instead of posting hateful comments, some of Niall's fans started to offer their congratulations and well wishes to the couple. Slowly but surely, Niall and y/n won them over, and they found an acceptance they weren't sure they would ever find.

Throughout it all, Niall and y/n proved that if you stay true to yourself and each other, eventually love will prevail. They showed that the best relationships aren't determined by anyone else but the two involved, and that all the jealousy in the world can't stand in the way of that.