he met you in a pub

Lewis was walking into the pub with a friend of his, looking for a place to grab a few drinks and catch up. His friend had to leave soon, so he was on the hunt for someone to pass the time with and catch up.

As he scanned the room, his eyes landed on a woman at the bar and he noticed she was looking back at him. She had shoulder-length, auburn hair and a mischievous glance in her eye. Lewis smiled and made his way to the bar, motioning for her to join him.

The woman, who was known as Y/N, introduced herself and the two talked for a few hours over their drinks. Lewis explained he had recently moved to the area and was looking for someone to explore and get to know the city better. Y/N offered to be his guide and struck up a deal - if Lewis paid for her drinks, she would take him around town and show him the best places to visit.

The two of them quickly became close friends and spent a lot of their time exploring the city. They learned a lot about each other as they talked and shared stories over dinner. Lewis was amazed at all of the places Y/N had seen and all of the places she knew in the city. She was truly a great guide!

Eventually, the two of them fell in love and Lewis proposed in the very same pub where they first met. Y/N happily said yes and the two of them have been happily married ever since. They often meet friends at the same pub where they met and look forward to showing their future children all the places they explored together.