remembering the fight then bite/kiss Part 1

It had been 1 month since that night Nick had taken Adalind's power. Adalind had bite him gotten his blood in her that had made her not a Hexenbiest anymore.  After she lost her powers  the had stared at each other for a few minutes Adalind had said  she was nothing now.  before walking a way she kissed him.   kissed him like she did not want to stop. Then it was over  and Adalind left. 

Nick been dreaming about this kiss every night for a month. in the fight part he could tell Adalind had been all in. Nick had respected that about Adalind.  then the kiss happened.  in the last month Nick had been dreaming that more then a kiss had happened. It unlikely Adalind felt the same. 

Grimm

Adalind sat in her office looking at the positive test. I going to have a baby. I want my powers back.  that kiss with the Grimm I dream about it  every night. what if more had gone on that night. If i am ever given the chance to have sex with the Grimm i defiantly doing it.  

how do i get my power back. keep my pregnancy on the down low.  It is a royal baby. focus now think about Nick and his kissing later. when  Adalind went to bed that night her dream was so real. Nick was kissing her she come back to Portland. 

In the dream prince Eric had asked her to take the Grimm's powers. she gotten her powers back.  to get her daughter back from the royals  they had said take the Grimm's powers.  then she was having sex with nick in the dream. nick was all in. Adalind did not mind it was just a dream.

Grimm

the months past for both of them. the dreams continued. Adalind was about 7 months when she found all the  the things needed to get her powers. woman that worked for the royals was going to perform the ritual or at at least help.  you needed fresh dead Hexenbiest to become a hexenbiest.  this was not going to be easy at 7 months along. 

the ritual was a success.  it speed up the pregnancy. Prince Eric had her brought to the palace.  the woman had given her something to slow the progress a little bit.  Sean got her out with is resistance  help. this man came named Miesner. 

Miesner took Adalind to his cabin. the whole time   the dreams of Nick continued.  the two were in the cabin for three day when Adalind gave birth to Diana. they had to leave the cabin the day after the birth because the wesen workiing for ithe royal family had found out where they were hiding. 

Nick during this time was having dreams and dealing with criminal wesen in Portland.  Nick had told his partner Hank about him being a Grimm and what wesen were.  Wu had started to go off the deep end three months back so Nick had told him about being a Grimm as well. 

the kiss never left his mind even the dream were Adalind took his powers did not bother him. then she gave them back to him. dreams details sometimes were clear some fuzzy. sex was always clear. It always came back to that kiss when he took Adalind powers and dream sex.

Grimm

the first dream the kiss was like fire. the fight in the dream before the kiss. was a dance. then the two were in the grass kissing and making out. the dreams got more intense every night over the next 8 months for both of them.  showing flashes of a possible future.

A future where Adalind had a son with Nick.  they lived in a loft together.  Adalind wanted this dream life. at least the she wanted to be with Nick and have a baby with him. their a few things she have to do  that she did not like.  number one being  letting Diana go for a wile.  if things go the way they went in my dreams.

Adalind  has the thought if she does things right she get even more time with Nick then in the dream world. the sex has got to be better then the dream.

Adalind gave birth at 8 months in a cabin in the middle of no where.  the baby was two days old  when they had to leave the cabin. Miesner was taking her to  plane out to safety.  this time Adalind did not ask Questions. she knew she was about to meet Nick's Mom. 

just like before Kelly Nicks mom got her of the ground in the air  changed plane where the flight was going to Portland. this time Adalind had no intention of leaving Nicks house.  Adalind did want Sean to meet his daughter.  first she wanted her safe from the royals. Adalind pretended to not know where Kelly was taking her. Adalind would explain when they got to Nicks house.

then Adalind had the Dream  she was fighting Nick. then Adalind Bite Nick  then her power were gone then she was kissing Nick  her pors were back. they were having sex in the loft  Adalind had told Nick for the first time. then they were in the grass after the first time together. 

Grimm

Miesner had done a good job getting Adalind hot of the palace to his cabin. helping her give birth.  now she was on a plane with Nick's mother Kelly. Kelly had changed the Direction of the plane.  Adalind had laid down took a nap. 

Adalind had no fear of Kelly at all.  knew Diana was safe in Kelly's care.  this time Adalind  would not run to Sean. Kelly woke her from her good dreams.  A life that would be starting sooner then before. 

they stole a truck  headed to Nick's house.  this time Adalind  did not ask Kelly where they were going. All Adalind said was it a safe where we are going right?  Kelly said I don't know. Kelly answered.  we need a place they all can't find your Daughter not even you Kelly continued.  Adalind did not say anything. If Diana going to be safest with Kelly then Adalind would let her take her. Adalind was making the choice this time  prince victor was never going to meet Diana this time.

Kelly was about to break in to Nick's house when Adalind said  take Diana for a minute pulled out the Hexenbiest key set. put the right Key in to the lock Turned the key. Nick  was in the middle  of a fight with a ogre wesen.  Nick saw Adalind and his mother looking at him. 

Nick walked over kissed Adalind.. the kiss was even better then she dreamed it. over to quick then said i was expecting you three. looking at baby Diana. Kelly looked at the two  of them  did not say anything.  Nick said  how do you want to do this Adalind.

Adalind said said let Kelly take her. before you go here Adalind pulled a burner cell out of her pocket.  handed it to Kelly. my number already programed in call it let it ring three times i know your in a safe location. when ditch this phone. program the number in to the next phone.  re peat the process.  that way i know she safe.  if i stop getting text or calls  forom you on a weekly or monthly basic i know something wrong.  

Kelly toke the phone  fair deal.   Kelly left with Diana.  Nick and Adalind  went up stairs to make their dreams real.