Hexenbiest and the Grimms Part 2

Adalind and Nick stopped Kissing. then the both looked at Kelly.  Kelly looked at them.  what do we do now. Kelly asked Adalind answered. protecting our daughter all that matters. yes Kelly Nick is the father.  this is your granddaughter Diana. it quite apparent that even though i want too keep our with us  that might not be the safest  for her.

Nick had been quit this whole tie Adalind was talking. trying to think from the dreams he had what he could do to keep Adalind and Diana with him. Nick started talking telling his mother everything about the dreams about taking each other power conceiving Diana.

Kelly just stood and listened Nick was holding Adalind wile Adalind had Diana in her arms. When Nick was finished Kelly said  we are changing everything with this. first how deep is your connection at this point.  I knew Adalind was here before i opened the door.  i know Adalind was held in the castle dungeon at some point.

Adalind said i saw Nick kill wesen. solving murders.  i took and gave back his powers with in 48 hours.  the connection  gets stronger daily.  a few time Nick knew he was going to get a flash of me and would ask Hank to drive. Kelly the best thing you can do is not let your self get killed at all. second best  get Diana safe and brought back to us  in year to year or two.

Adalind looked at Nick then back at Kelly yes i am Kelly. I want curtain things to change already changed who the father of Diana is.  Kelly was shocked. became more shocked when Adalind  said Renard will most likely try and give Diana to his family. Diana is going to be a powerful   hexenbiest, hexenbiest Grimm. I want that for my daughter. 

Kelly puts her hand up. looks at her son. Nick what are your thoughts about this?  first i had all the same dreams as Adalind. I think we were both in the same dream. with how powerful Diana was in the dreams I say she knows you changed who her father is. Adalind  nodded she does she good with it.  not all good with it she seems to understand it. i know that crazy her being five days old. I know Diana will understand when she older that is way is better. 

At some point Sean could be useful to us.  the way i have changed things so far royal family will want Diana for another reason. same result. Diana not a royal anymore. Thee royal family will still want her. as far as i am concerned. it does not matter what city i live in my children will be hunted for who they are.

Kelly mind was spinning so we need a plan where i stay alive longer then before  protecting Diana form any threat. yes Nick and Adalind both say at the same time. at some point  this house will no longer be safe to live in Adalind says to Nick.  Nick agrees i have another year in this house  if My mother takes Diana away now.

Nick said point blank we rather avoid the royals taking her at all. i doubt we can avid the back claw. Kelly you know about black claw already.  yes I do their not powerful enough yet to over through the powers that be. one day they will. tomorrows issue.  the point Adalind making is what is the plan?

that is a good Question Kelly says. Kelly thinks for a few. Well I think the base of the plan with Diana can be the same. the difference is Adalind you get me everything i need and you will be the i contact with up dates as needed. 

Adalind said I her mother it cant be  me your contacting. we need a third per contact we both trust.  with all th shit with taking my powers me taking yours and giving them back.  who of the people you trust trust me Nick? Nick thinks  you  we use wesen or none wesen for this. no Adalind says.  Roselle if  wesen Hank if not.  and yes i have taken into account that it is good that Roselle Monroe part of it also.

Nick considered Adalind words said Hank should by the stuff for my mothers trip. messages should be sent to Roselle set up email. make even harder for anyone to track where my mother went. Kelly liked this plan. I am sure Roselle and Monroe will do this for us Hank as well.  then the plan is set.

The three had no problem with helping.  Kelly left Portland in truck  with Diana. Royals never even seeing the baby. We will see how thing work out from her on out. I hope things change for the better. the good thing still happen. if you want the good things to happen they will Kelly says.  never leave the people you is the other thing. I remember you saying that before. 

they all hugged Kelly went to sleep on the couch. Adalind and nick got spend time together  they sent time talking wile watching Diana sleep.  they  talked about they planed to do differently.  how thing were already changed. Nick asks if Adalind thinks Diana will be a Grimm? I think it possible  the Hexenbiest is already apparent.  their was the making out. that was really great. 

Kelly lef as Nick t with Diana wile Adalind and Nick  were at work. Adalind and Nick were sad that they got home they Knew their was safe for now. It was time to  work on each other for a wile master their bond. their bond would be important to changing things.

Adalind and Nick got in to a rhythm to life. sometimes they go into the spice shop and Roselle would show them a pic of their daughter.  Nick wanted to make sure his mother did not die when Diana was two. Adalind also wanted Diana to stay in Kelly care as long as possible.

then their was the fact Adalind and Nick wanted to have at least one more child together.  they knew that their family would be all together at some point.  as Nick had said the Royals came to Portland looking for Diana  when Diana was about two. Diana was still with Kelly at the time