Dancing In the rain

This is fluffy so beware!!

"Thanks for dinner Will." Me and Will were walking through the strangely empty streets of Manhattan. "Your welcome Death Boy!" Will grinned at me. The sky was slowly getting darker as storm clouds rolled in. "We better get back to camp soon, we wouldn't want Chiron to catch us." Will huffed "Party Pooper! It's not like anybody's gonna notice we're gone! Everybody is focused on Leo finally getting back." I shrugged "Well what else are we gonna do?" Suddenly, I felt a raindrop hit my nose. Will's face lit up. "Care to dance?" Will did an exaggerated bow and held out his hand. I laughed. "I would be honored good sir!" Will took my hand and twirled me. I smiled we started dancing through the streets, our laughter echoed through the alleyways.

Will smiled "I didn't know you could dance!" I rolled my eyes "Bianca taught me how. She always thought I would need to know how someday." Well she was right. "plus everybody had to know how to dance back then." Will's eyebrows furrowed for a second before he remembered. "I keep forgetting your like 80!" I laughed "Hey! save the dementia for me!" Will laughed too. I hadn't noticed we were in the middle of the street, I was too caught up in this moment. Will rolled me up to his chest. He was about to kiss my cheek, when I unrolled and we were at arms length. He pouted then smiled. I was laughing so hard. This was the most fun I'd had in ages. We kept twirling and dancing until the rain finally stopped. While I was catching my breath, Will pulled me close. My heart started beating faster. My hair was dripping wet, along with my clothes. but none of that mattered right now. It was just me and Will standing inches away from each other. 

His face was beautiful. No, he was beautiful. Freckles dotted along his nose and cheeks, which were flushed from the rain. His sunny blond hair fell over his forehead, in wavy strands. His long, dark eyelashes framed his big, beautiful, blue eyes perfectly. And last, but definitely not least, his soft, pink, full lips. I wondered if they were as soft as they looked. Without thinking, I reached out and traced his bottom lip. Will's breathing quickened, and I started tracing his upper lip. "they are as soft as they look." I muttered softly. Will chuckled, breaking the trance. I realized what I was doing and quickly pulled my hand away. My face got hot, and I looked at my shoes. "Hey. Neeks." I shuffled my feet. A soft hand tilted my face up. Will smiled "It's okay Nico, we're dating so it's normal to do stuff like that! In fact..." The hand holding my chin up, moved to stroke my cheek. My breathing hitched. Will traced my lips too, then he booped my nose.

I glared at him. "How dare you boop my nose! Thats an offense! You could go to jail for that you know! I don't kn-" I stopped rambling when I saw him staring at my lips. Will leaned in, and put his lips on mine. I froze. I had never kissed anyone before! Will pulled away. "Is this your first kiss?" He sighed with relief when I nodded. "Okay, just follow my lead." Will kissed me again and put his arms around my waist. I locked my arms around his neck and kissed him back. My eyes fluttered shut. Will deepened the kiss. I let my mouth fall a bit open. Will deepened the kiss even more. I pulled away, in desperate need of air. Will's hair was ruffled. And his lips were swollen but he was grinning like crazy. I smiled too. I pecked his lips again. Then laughed. "Wow" I said. "Wow is right." 

Then, Will took my hand and we walked back to Camp Half-Blood. 

I hope I did good! I know this chapter was short I'm sorry! There wasn't really much to write so I just did what I could! ty for reading!!! I'm open to requests!

<3