The Eras Tour

tw: swearing

I thought it would be funny to write a story about Will dragging Nico to the Eras so here we are! :)

Nico's POV:

"OMG BABE!!" Will swept out of the changing room like an over excited fairy "Isn't this outfit just the CUTEST?!" I sighed and nodded, we've been here the past 4 hours, shopping for the perfect concert outfit that 'Taylor would approve of'. And mind you, this was JUST Will's outfit. We still had to find mine. "I think different bottoms would look better don't you think?" He didn't wait for my response before he sashayed off again "I'll be back my loveeee!" My ADHD was not liking this experience, but anything for Will am I right? (nervous laughter)

After another 6 hours, Will finally finished picking his outfit. It was a sparkly rainbow shirt that said: yeah i'm gay you need to calm down, a pair of bedazzled ripped yellow jeans, a pink sparkly cowgirl hat, and heart sunglasses. "I look so gay!!!!! Taylor can't ignore me now!" Will grinned and spun around. "Guess what happens next!" my eyes widened and I slowly backed away. "Will. Stay back. I won't hesitate!" He smiled and crept towards me. "YOUR TURN!!" He grabbed my waist to keep me from running. "SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!" I received some weird looks but i didn't care no WAY am I spending another 12 hours looking for a fucking outfit! And yet I found myself being dragged from store to store, finding some sparkly shit to wear.

I ended up getting a leather jacket, black skinny jeans with too many rips to count, and a white t-shirt that was absolutely covered in silver rhinestones. I looked like a disco ball, but the outfit wasn't that bad, and Will said 'it was giving Reputation' So i'll assume I won't get attacked at the concert for not being swiftie enough.

At the concert:

The lines were so long, I had to shadow travel us to the front. And I know you're thinking: Well doesn't Will tell you not to abuse the power? Yeah, no it was Mr. Sunshines idea. But lets not focus on the fact that my boyfriend cares more about Taylor Swift then me! Anyways, once we got in, we went to the other booth to enter the stadium. And this time the tickets didn't work. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DIDN'T GO THROUGH?!!" The dude at the counter shook his head. "They aren't meant for these seats sir, go to my friend Magnus over there, he can help you out." Will huffed and speed walked over to the other booth. I sighed and apologized to the guy before following my boyfriend. "Okay, your all set! Seats T-87 and T-89 are yours. Enjoy!" Will thanked him hastily and took my hand. "Ready?" I nodded. We walked through the tunnel to the stage. Will was to busy speed-walking to notice the fact that we were going to the floor seats. "Um, Will?" too late. He pushed through the doors and froze. He slowly looked at the tickets then squealed. "OMG BABE! WE GOT FLOOR SEATS!!!" I blinked "Cool." He puffed out his cheeks and fanned his face. He's been spending too much time with Hazel. "I'm gonna ignore your unenthusiasticness SO WE CAN FIND OUR SEATSSSS!!!" I sighed when he grabbed my hand and started dragging me around again. A few minutes later we found them, and Will immediately started trading bracelets. Meanwhile, I walked around to kill some time. While I was passing the big VIP tents, a blonde lady in one of them waved me over. I was confused so I listened. "Hey sweetie! I love your outfit!" Normally, I would throw my sword at anyone who called me sweetie (unless it was Will of course) but there was something about this woman that was motherly almost, so I refrained from killing her. "Um, thanks?" She looked surprised. "Do you know who I am?" I hesitantly shook my head. She laughed. "My names Andrea hun, why don't you come sit with me until the show starts?" I shrugged "Okay."

Turns out, she was super fun to hang out with! "No! Did she actually do that!??!" Andrea nodded. We were laughing so hard, tears were streaming down our faces. "Yeah! Then she got up, and went off the other one!" I laughed even harder. "O-Oh Gods! Thats insane!" Andrea took some shaky breaths to try and calm herself. I copied her. "That was possibly the funniest story I've ever heard." She nodded, "It was even funnier to witness." I leaned back in my chair. "Whats your daughters name?" Andrea looked towards the stage. "Taylor." My eyes widened. "Taylor Swift is your daughter?" She nodded. "Oh wow. Cool!" Just then, Will popped up from out of nowhere. "ANDREA!! OMG! Do you wanna trade bracelets?" She laughed and looked at me. "Give me a sec Nico." Will noticed me and gasped. "Neeks! How'd you get here?" I stood up. "Me and Andrea were just talking. She has some hilarious stories to tell." He gaped at me. Andrea looked confused. "This is my boyfriend, Will." She smiled "Oh! Nice to meet you Will!" She threw a bracelet at him. I held back a laugh. "Bye Andrea! Tell Taylor she's a queen for us will you?" Andrea laughed and gave us a thumbs up. I smiled and dragged Will back to our seats. My boyfriend looked absolutely shocked. "H-How? w-w-when? Did you... did she..." I put a finger over his lips. "The shows starting." He immediately looked towards the stage, when he saw Taylor he started screaming his head off. "ITS YOU AND ME! THERES NOTHING LIKE THIS! MISS. AMERICANA AND THE HEARTBREAK PRINCE! OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

We were about 19 songs in, when a random stage manager came up to Will and me. I was suspicious, but Will started freaking out (in a good way) "Can you two follow me?" My boyfriend started nodding like a maniac. I tapped his shoulder. "Where are we going?" Will grinned at me and my heart fluttered. "You'll see Death Boy!" I rolled my eyes but kept following him. The guy opened the gate for us. "Okay gentleman, you see that guy over there? In the yellow shirt?" We nodded. "Go to him and he'll tell you what to do." Will sprinted towards the guy. I sighed and jogged after him. This dude let us through Another gate and then pointed to a spot next to the stage. "Go over there, Miss. Swift will give one of you guys the hat in about 2 songs." Will smiled and thanked him about 3000000000 times before taking my hand and dragging me towards the spot.

"AND BRING ON ALL THE PRETENDERSSS! ONE DAY..... WE WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!" A new song came on and the annoying blond next to me gasped. "Are you okay?" He nodded super hard and started scream singing this song. Suddenly, Taylor started moving towards us. She kept walking until she was only a few inches away from my boyfriend. Then she crouched in front of us and took her hat off. She put it on his head. He looked like he was about to faint. "I LOVE YOU!!" She laughed. "Love you too!" Then she looked at me. "Not like that though! You two are cute together!" I blushed. She took his hand and sang to him a little longer before walking back to the middle. I looked at Will who looked Very dizzy. I kissed him on the cheek and he seemed to wake up. "huh? Oh yeahhh i'm fine. DID YOU SEE THAT?!!!!??!!!???!!??!!?????!!??!" I chuckled "Yup." The dude took us back to our seats and we spent the rest of the concert scream singing. (What you think i'm going to the Eras tour without learning the setlist?)

Will was very tired the next morning.

The end! 1,314 words! Hope you liked it! I didn't proof read it so I hope it makes sense and there aren't too many typos. I think this was a good chapter even if there isn't that much Solangelo cuteness. The next chapter will have more of that. Love you guys, thanks for over 100 reads, it's crazy!

<3