• it's out •

"Girls!" Their manager called from the living room area

The group already knew what they were being called over for, as it was already almost the end of the weekend. They were waiting in anticipation to see what group they were placed in.

I mean if we're being honest, they already sort of had an idea of who would be where, just based off their positions in the group. But you never know, maybe they decided to go a different route this time.

Coming from different places in their shared dorms, the girls ran to their manager. Eunseo walked at a slower pace, not as eager as her other members.

They all crowed around their manager who held the paper full of names.

There was a chorus of cheers coming from most of the members, the only ones who looked less pleased were Minju and Eunseo.

"No!" Eunseo threw her head back in annoyance. She expected it but she had silently prayed that a miracle would happen. That she would be placed in the vocal group despite her being the groups main dancer.

Which worked out very unfortunately for her as the one person she didn't want to be in a group with, was in fact in her group.

As always, Yuki was there to laugh at her misfortune. Not in an actual mean way, just in a teasing way of course.

Eunseo and Yuki have always been the closest to each other within LaLuz. They've been friends since trainee days. They were there for each other through the good evaluations and bad ones.

"If it makes you feel any better, it looks like Minju didn't get the group she wanted either" the silver haired girl patted her shoulder.

Eunseo looked over at the youngest girl, who's expression was unreadable. She stood there with slightly wide eyes and an almost scared face.

"Minju what's wrong?" Eunseo asked, confused why she wouldn't be happy with her spot, seeing as she loves dancing.

"huh? oh nothing" she responded hesitantly before walking to Mia who was discussing the schedule with our manager.

Yuki and Eunseo both glanced at each other, not believing her response. Eunseo raised a brow at her, "okay.." she said not wanting to pry.

The whole group looked over the paper once more.

The vocal unit contained Heeseung, Sunoo, Jay, Sunghoon, Iris, and Mia.

The dance unit consisted of Eunseo, Yuki, Minju, Niki, Jungwon, and finally Jake.

"Yukiiiii" Eunseo whined, laying her head on the others shoulder "how am I going to survive?"

"He's not even that bad" She said, trying to cheer her up. Knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"Yeah, not to you guys!" Eunseo said in defense "he's always trying to argue with me" she huffed.

Suddenly she had a not so bright idea, "What if I ask our managers to switch me with someone else?" she said with a hopeful smile.

Yuki laughed "Yeah i'd like to see you try." They both knew realistically it would never happen.

But until they would be forced in the same practice room, Eunseo would just have to take advantage of her bickering free days now.

a/n: HI!!!! i'm back!! i'm going to try and update more often, i feel bad for going MIA for so long T-T but here's this chapter! sorry that it's so short i just wanted to publish something ALSO i updated the playlist! i got a little carried away s...

a/n:
HI!!!!
i'm back!! i'm going to try and update more often, i feel bad for going MIA for so long T-T
but here's this chapter! sorry that it's so short i just wanted to publish something
ALSO i updated the playlist! i got a little carried away so that's why there's so many songs on there

anyways! hopefully you guys like this chapter!! if you have any recommendations or ideas for this story feel free to let me know, i'll try and include it!! :)