• make sure •

"You're late"

"You're late"

"By six minutes" He reasoned, "I did say I wouldn't make any promises."

"And you also said you were kidding," She rolled her eyes.

If this was anyone else, she wouldn't have cared how late they were. But this was Jungwon.

She connected her phone to the room's speaker, getting the music ready.

They stood at quite a distance, both doing their own stretches. The room full of silence as they did so.

Minutes had passed and Eunseo cleared her throat. "We should start now."

Jungwon said nothing but nodded his head, walking towards the girl.

They waited a few seconds, waiting for the music to play. They began running through the choreography.

Again and again.

Only hearing the sounds of the speakers and their loud footsteps against the shiny wood floor.

"Can you stop stepping on me." Eunseo hissed as she tried focusing on her next steps.

"Oops."

She left it alone at that but only seconds later felt a very harsh weight on her foot.

"Stop it. You're doing it on purpose." She narrowed her eyes at him with a slight scowl as she stopped dancing, yet holding their position.

"Oops."

"Stop saying 'Oops'." She mocked his voice.

"...Oops."

She stared blankly at him as he smiled with a fake innocence.

Without even trying to be discreet, Eunseo stomped on his foot in retaliation.

"Ow!" Jungwon whined in pain.

"Oops." She had a matching smile that he had worn previously.

°°°

After what felt like hours, they were still in the dance room practicing.

Once the music came to an end, Jungwon had his hands on his hips as he regained his breath.

He decided to take a small break, sitting down with his back against the dark gray, almost black wall. His head rested back as he wiped the forming amount of sweat on his forehead with the back of his sleeve.

He watched as Eunseo never paused for a rest as well, she only continued going over steps that she wanted to improve.

The quiet murmurs of her counting out each move as she watched herself through the mirror. Her hair that was tied in a pony tail now loose and messy along with her baggy clothes that seemed too large for her.