💙Leo x Reader💙

Hi my stars!!! Here is yet another Mutant Mayhem story because I am OBSESSED with it bc it's so good.😩🤌 Anyways just an acknowledgment, in any Mutant Mayhem Leo x Reader/ Y/N stories, Leo will not be with, or have a crush on April. (Unless requested or smthing of that sort) Anyways PLSSSS request and enjoy!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov:

Wow! Today was one heck of a Monday! It turns out that the turtles that saved the city enrolled in the same school as me!! AS ME!!! Nothing cool ever happens to me!! As they entered the school, I was one of the first people to get to see them, and my eyes were one of them almost the entire time... the one who wore blue. I was told his name was Leo, wow. I never thought I'd have a terribly huge crush on a turtle... yet here we are! (Says quite literally almost all of the tmnt fandoms)
They had come around the beginning of this school semester, and so everyone was still trying to find their group of friends. So far the first two weeks of school SUCKED, because all of these things happened:
1.) My entire friend group kicked me out, and so now I'm a loner with no friends, only acquaintances who would rather hang out with their folks than me.
2.) My boyfriend broke up with me because he lost feelings for me, but I didn't, and I'm still trying to get over it.
3.) Everyone seems to have something to say or do to me, and I mean that I'm the worst way possible. I've been called so many names for being an artist, theatre kid, and a choir member. They call me names like "weirdo" or "outcast" and the ones that hurt most of all are things like "fatty, fatatouille, annoying, and ugly". It really hurts, but what I do is smile. If I can make someone smile or laugh, the day is worth it in my book. Unfortunately I forget to smile for myself, I worry too much about pleasing other people rather than myself. The only thing that keeps me from being the only one in the entire school getting picked on was the spot I secured on the dance team.

Anyways, after being shoved and locked into a random open locker for the entirety of lunch (again) by my bullies, people came back when the bell rang to retrieve their books. I WAS GONNA BE SAVED!!! I waited until I heard dialing on the locker, and when it opened, guess who I was face-to-face with? Yep, you guessed it, with my luck it was the one and only Leo... I smiled sheepishly and waved while I said quietly,
"Uhm, hi..."

Leo's Pov:

I came back from lunch with April and my brothers and we filed into the hall with everyone else to get our books for 5th hour. I went to open my locker after entering the code, but to my shock, there was a girl about my age who seemed to have been shoved in there. I've seen her around school, but I never really got to see her face or get a good look at her, when I saw her bouncy and bubbly attitude. I was now looking right at her... "Oh my gosh... she is absolutely beautiful" was my first thought, but after she sheepishly smiled and said hi, I quickly helped her out of the locker.

"Oh my gosh! Who are you? How long have you been in there? Are you okay? Who did this?"

I began to rapid fire questions at her, and I eventually gave her time to answer them. She then replied to all of my questions saying,

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N, I've been in here since the bell rang for lunch, I guess I'm okay, and Y/B/N did this to me..."

She looked sad and helpless, and I felt my blood slowly start to boil as it seemed like she was used to this sort of treatment. I felt so bad... didn't she have friends that would look for her so they could sit with her at lunch?

"Do you have any friends Y/N? Or any significant others?"

I could see her already sad face grow even sadder if that was even possible.

"My friends recently dumped me... along with my boyfriend"

The tone that was in her voice showed she truly was sad, no friends and no boyfriend? How is this possible? First off she is the prettiest girl in this school, so how does she NOT have a boyfriend? Second off, I've seen her positivity and how she helps people no matter what, and she was super kind to everyone, so how does she have no friends?