CHAPTER 1

I stood in front of the university's gate, nervous as it was my first day here

"Good luck sis enjoy your day,"
I heard by brother sunghoon say , who was being dragged inside the university by his friends , jay oppa and Jake oppa ,yes they also studied here .

"Well, I better have a good day .. "

I said as I went inside .

Introduction :
• Park y/n - 20 y/o
Just enrolled in Korea's top and most ideal university I-LAND for her first year of engineering. Her brother Park sunghoon and his friends ( ENHYPEN ) also studied there .
Friends - Yuna
yujin
Kazuha
She is kind and sweet to her family but gives a cold shoulder to others . No one dares to mess with her . Savage , ambitious, possessive, and passionate. really, really introverted.

Y/N POV

I was currently standing in front of my class .

"Chill girl, u can do it."

I thought and went inside .I was greeted by the students and a teacher who told me to introduce myself to everyone.

Y/n : Anneyonghaseyo jeoneon y/n imnida.

" y/n you can sit next to.... sunoo! Sunoo, raise your hand. "
Sunoo raised his hand , but Sunoo?
He also studies here? I am in the same class as him?
Well, he is my brother's friend . I have known him since we were young.
Oppa had invited him a few weeks ago to.

I quitely went and sat beside him . There was an awkward tension between us cause, honestly, it's been a long time since we had a conversation, and when I say long, I mean it . The last time we were talking was when I was around 15. i guess I don't even remember. We do keep running into each other, but don't get time to have a PROPER conversation even tho we both love to chit-chat .

I think I can trust him, tho . Should I talk to him

"Hii y/n , do you remember me?"

Y/n : Uhh heyy , yes I do remember oppa invited u a few weeks ago.

Sunoo: Yup ! I am happy you remember me . Anyways, if you want, I can help with you with the notes. I mean, u joined in the middle of the semester

Y/n : no!- uhh u know I don't want to disturb u and all hehe .

I said nervously as my anxiety suddenly kicked in .

Sunoo : neee~

A/N POV

• Kim Sunoo - 20 y/o
He has been studying in I-LAND for the past 2 years along with his friends ( ENHYPEN ) . Being one of the Hearthrobs , he is really famous between both girls and boys . He is appreciated and loved by everyone due to his positive and caring attitude . He is also very talented and... Is THE real definition of SASSY . His smile can melt everyone's heart. Thus, he is known as Sunshine
Extremely extroverted, or let's just say y/n's opposite.

TIME SKIP

it was already lunch and y/n was looking for her brother in the huge cafeteria when suddenly all the girls started cheering reminding her that her brother and his friends are Hearthrobs and extremely famous in the university.

After sunghoon spotted y/n, he immediately rushed towards her as his friends followed, but seeing their crushes going towards y/n made the girls really jealous.

SUNGHOON: heyy sis, how was your day?

Y/n : So far, so good .

Sunghoon: Let sit and talk while eating , and sunoo's probably sulking.

Y/n : wae?

Sunghoon: he's starving and can't control it now.

Y/n chuckled as her brother copied sunoo's actions .

Jay : hiii y/n , how was first class .

Jay asked as they settled on the benches .

Y/n : it was great , the teachers are so good here .

Jay : Well, you are studying at the best university, but clearly, you haven't met Mr. Hwang .

Y/n : Who?

Sunoo : the rude , strict, and ruthless maths teacher

Sunoo responded while munching on his food.

Y/n : ahhhh

Jake : y/n, if you have any doubt, just come over to my house .

Y/n : I think I would today . The physics teacher was a bit too harsh on me today .

Jungwon : Was it mrs. Kim, noona ?

Y/n - yes, jungwon

Jay: Oh, how can I miss her~

Niki - she's always like that noona , she doesn't care if u r new or not if you can't answer the question, "out of the class."

The youngest replied, making an annoyed face clearly not liking the person who was being mentioned .

Heeseung- yes y/n u better watch out . Once you enter her black list, you are basically entering in hell or even worse if possible. Also, take care with Mr.hwang .

Y/n : I'll definitely keep that in mind, sunbae-nim .

Among her brother's friends , y/n is the closest with jay , Jake, and jungwon. She loved Jay's cooking skills and his caring attitude towards her ( obv as a brother if I have to remind ya'll ) . She visited Jake's house frequently to play with liella , his dog also Jake had tutored her since she was a kid and lastly, jungwon. since they first met, they automatically had a close bond. They played together , studied together, and ate together , they were basically together all the time since they were young . Jungwon always looked up to her as an elder sister and shared her everything even before his own sister .

Heeseung was more like a mentor to her. He usually told her the difference between right and wrong. Sunoo and niki were always around her yet never close . Niki chose to spend most of his with his hyungs while sunoo tried to spend time with y/n.

He always wanted her attention but the timing and situation didn't allow her , she was always captivated which made him disappointed , seeing her laugh with someone else.He used to envy Jungwon alot for being so close to her . He always tried to captivate jungwon to spend some alone time with Y/n, but it never worked. Being in the same class as her gave sunoo a chance to be with her .

After gossiping and finishing their lunch , the school bell finally rang .

Sunoo : Y/n come , let's go, it's chemistry class .

Y/n : Chemistry?! I am so gonna enjoy this!!!!

To be continued

"Look at those so-called Queenbees , they are seriously burning."

"I ain't sorry for what I did but just warning ya , Don't do that ever again!"

"Do you think I am dumb?!if I saw you hurting her ever again, I swear I wouldn't be less than a moster released from the chains."

"it's ok y/n just a few mins more and was almost there . Ok?"