CHAPTER 3

SUNOO POV

After the nurse treated her, I was sitting on the chair while staring at her.
She was looking so cute while sleeping . Long eyelashes , chubby cheeks , plump lips, and that cute button nose that I wanted to boop- aishhhh, this isn't helping .

The more I stare at her , the harder it becomes for me not to kiss her, but I just can't look away . I continued to stare while trying to control myself .

A few strands of her hair were covering my view , I sighed and thought of removing them, but when I tried to do so, she started moving around like my touch was tickling her . I chuckled and continued to remove her hair . They were so silky that I could touch them all day long.

Suddenly she squinted her eyes and started to wake up . I quickly pulled my hand back and looked away, pretending that I was definitely not looking at her .

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes just to close them back due to the light. I rubbed my eyes to make my vision a bit clearer, and the first person I saw was Sunoo .
He was seated on the sofa just in front of the bed . The bed?!- ahhhh, we must be in the nurse's cabin . For a moment, I thought that I was at his house. Well, yes, I was hoping, but whatsoever.

Sunoo : O-oh hey Y/n , how are you feeling ? *nervous*

Y/n : I'm feeling good well better than before. My head was spinning real bad back then .

Sunoo : ok, I will be going now. I will inform the nurse that you have woken up . She will check you a bit, and then it's your decision if you want to continue the classes or just go home .

Y/n : Well, that depends on the time..... what is the time?

Sunoo : oh- uhm, it is 3:45 , the last class must be going on rn . Probably maths .

Y/n : 3:45? THE HELL CLASSES ARE ABOUT TO BE OVER IN 25 MINS?! IT'S SO LATE ! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!!!!!

Sunoo : Well, I don't think so. I can wake up an injured student just to exhaust her more than she already is. Also, I don't think you would've woken up that easily. It was looking like you were having the best sleep of your life *sassy*

I might have gotten a little bit - no! A lot embarrassed.

Y/n : Yeah.... I'm sorry to shout at you, but it's quite concerning that i have been sleeping for 4 hours straight and have missed most of my classes .

Sunoo : it's fine . What's your decision? Honestly, it's useless to just sit for the last 19 mins now .

Y/n : Yeah , I'll just go. Hey, sunoo, could you drop me off?

Sunoo : at your house ? Sure~

Y/n : Nope at Jake oppa's house . I missed my classes, so gotta study now. Plus, he promised me that he would make the best notes for me for the semester .

Sunoo : *pouts* OK, I will- but I can also help you!

Y/n : No need to trouble yourself more for me . you have already missed your classes cause of me so the least I can offer you a dinner with my family and then do the work for the project to . Is it OK for u? Also we can study together at the oppa's house later.

Sunoo : Sure ~ I'll get the keys !

SUNOO POV

I happily went to get the keys at first I so sad when she denied it, but then her offer made me happy again . I'll get to study with her , eat with her also probably stay at her house at night to hehe. I can also meet sunghoon hyung to me. I haven't met any of them since morning.

We both sat in the car, but now it's time to go to Jake hyung's house. Honestly, he is a really good teacher while being a student himself. He is pure at heart, and I will definitely introduce my sister to him .

TIME SKIP

it barely took us 30 mins, and we were already standing in front of his house. Y/n went to ring the bell, and soon Jake hyung was standing at the door welcoming us .

Jake : Hey, Y/n- oh hey, Sunoo . Where were you two this morning?

Y/n : *chuckles* That is honestly a long story , and I will tell you later. Can we come in?

Jake : Yeah, sure, also, no need to ask. This isn't the first time you both have visited me .

He said while walking .

Sunoo : But still hyung that would be rude .

I said as I followed him inside while Y/n closed the door.

Jake : Oh, trust me, I wouldn't mind- Ah, u guys want anything to eat or drink ?

Sunoo : np just water .

Jake : ok, and which subject do you guys want to study today?

Y/n : Well.. all of them, actually

Jake: All of them ?! That would be 4 hours

Sunoo : Yes, since that's the time of classes we missed .

I said as I drank the water.

Jake : WHAT ? U bunked your classes?

Y/n : we did not!-

Jake : I thought u guys were good studious students ?!

Sunoo : we are

Jake : I am calling your mom, and y/n sunghoon needs to know bout this!-

Y/n : OPPA!

Jake : Yeah, what? *aussie*

Y/n : That's where the "long story" part comes in .

Jake : mind explaining?

Y/n then explained everything.

Jake : ok, but they still need to know bout this . Also, y/n take care of yourself. Those bees are crazy OBSESSED witches.

Y/n : Yes, oppa

Jake : So you guys are gonna study till 8:30 here . Ok ?

Sunoo : Yes, hyung

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

It was 9:05 and we had finally reached my house. Oh boy ! I was starving and rushed inside as sunoo followed me .

When we entered, I got to know that Sunghoon was at Jay oppa's house while mom and dad were on a business trip and we were home alone .

I made some ramen for me and sunoo, and then we started working on the project .

I wouldn't have given this offer only if I knew how this night is gonna turn out .

To be continued

"Let's just act like nothing happened."

17th time....huh?

"My clumsy ass can't stand me standing straight."

"I guess I am living in a whole kdrama ."