CHAPTER 4

SUNOO POV

Y/n was in the kitchen cooking us Ramen meanwhile she told me change in any of hyung's clothes.

As I was going through his closet, I realized that he was obsessed with silk clothes .

I flinched by the sudden voice.

Y/n : I see you noticed oppa's obsession. Don't mind it , just pick a random shirt....... oh- and I came here to tell ya that dinner is ready , it is kept in the dining room. If you need something, I'll be in my room taking a shower, so take your time . The bathroom here is by the left corner.

I nodded .

I took a shower and dried my hair . I tried 4 shirts, but all of them were kinda revealing, but anyways at the end, I just wore a pair of red silk shirt and pants .

I was going towards the dining room just to realize that it would be rude to start eating before Y/n . I thought of waiting but my growling stomach didn't allow me so I went towards her room and knocked not hearing any response I became curious of what she was doing but when I opened the door I just witnessed an empty room .

I was about to leave but a door which I assumed to be of the dressing room, opened and I saw Y/n coming out of it but...... She was in her BATHROBE.
SHIT I BASICALLY SAW HER WEARING NOTHING. 

Y/n : KIM SUNOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!-

Sunoo : Sorry, I am leaving

I rushed out , embarrassed. She was honestly ready to throw hands at me. How can forget she was taking a bath. That's it, Kim Sunoo. You need to take memory pills cause it is getting worse and worse . Aish, I just wanna go home and scream in my pillow .

                       TIME SKIP

                         Y/N POV

I reached the dining table to see sunoo apparently waiting for me to come and start eating . I just sat on the chair and gestured for him to start eating as I did the same . "That" moment kept on playing in my mind like those old TV records.
Just to make everything worse, he chose a red silk outfit .

I just want to rip that thing out, and NO! , no Y/n no what happened to your innocence - well, it never existed, but - ughhhh!? What the hell is wrong with me? How can I think of something this... Unholy?!

Sunoo : I am sorry to barge in your room like that . I just thought of calling you since I thought it would have been rude to start eating without you . I forgot that you were taking a shower .

Y/n : it's fine ( it's not ) , let's just act like nothing happened .

Sunoo : Hmmm

                       TIME SKIP

It was pretty clear that we didn't stop thinking about the moment . There was an awkward tension in the room, and the silence was just too loud for people like us . All we could hear was the sound of chopsticks banging with the bowl .

Just to make the situation more awkward, I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. tho he noticed me a few times and asked me if I was fine , I just nodded and continued staring at him shamelessly. Well, he was looking like one tempting meal - not again.
Y/n what is wrong with you?! Ahhhh, JINJA! This Kim Sunoo is driving me insane .

I was pulled out of my thoughts by him pointing me out again .

Sunoo : 17th time

Y/n : Huh?

Sunoo : This is the 17th time.... I have seen you staring at me. Are you really feeling fine, Y/n ?

Y/n : y-yeah, I am perfectly fine . I see we are done with eating, so uhmm, you set the project stuff in the room and start working on it while I'll be uhm in the kitchen! washing dishes! Yeah, I'll be in the kitchen washing dishes . Now go on .

I said as I pushed him towards my room while rushing to the kitchen, holding our plates, to hide my red face . Like, who wouldn't be red after being caught red-handed? I mean, i would! but I am impressed by my skills in making excuses . If it was a job, I would probably be rich rich .

Thinking bout this topic , I started singing

Y/n : money money money , must be funny in the rich man's world~

                     MEANWHILE

                       SUNOO POV

I settled the stuff and started working on my part of the project, but while doing so, I got reminded of Y/n's behavior.

Sunoo : She kept staring at me. Why, tho? Was there something on my face

I said as I looked in the mirror

Sunoo : nahhh

But honestly, her staring at me gave me butterflies in my stomach. Why are we always low-key? Or what if she found me ugly- nahhhh I am THE Kim Sunoo , she must have found me appealing - OK! I'll stop cause that sounded..... awful.

Soon, y/n entered, and we started working on the project . We were so into making it we didn't even notice the time .

Y/n : ughhhh.... it's 12:45 already. How much more do we have to work on this project. It is damn tiring, and I'm sleepy now, too

She said, whining like a baby

Sunoo : *chuckles* just a few mins more.

After a few mins, we finished and started cleaning the mess up . We were hungry again, so we decided to make ourselves some ramen .

                         Y/N POV

Why hasn't oppa returned yet? He usually comes home by now . Anyways, we are hungry.

I got up to make Ramen only to twist my leg and fall upon.........KIM SUNOO!? my clumsy ass can't stand me standing straight.

Our faces were only a few inches apart . I guess I am living in a whole kdrama .

Idk what happened, but I suddenly felt an urge to kiss him . His eyes were staring into mine. He then stared at my lips and then back at my eyes , asking permission. Sh!t what do I do?

To be continued

"My eyes.........You unholy kids."

"Propose her."

"Yah Kim Sunoo, what are you doing upon my sister?!"

"You both are kinda sus."

"He is MINE"