CHAPTER 2

A/N POV

It had been a week since Y/n had joined the university. She had made many friends and enemies. Many hated her for being close with the hearthrobs .

Mr. Han : Class today, I am going to assign you guys your first project of this semester. You all will work in pairs, ok?
The pairs would be.... Dayeon and Doyoung , Jaehyun and Jiheon,Kazuha and Riwoo , Seeun and Sungho , Yujin and Yuna, and lastly Sunoo and Y/n.

Sunoo's prayers were heard and he was over the moon while y/n was freaking out due to the stares she was receiving from everyone especially Jiheon , Dayeon and Seeun, the bullies and queenbees of the campus . They were like lice stuck to the boys . Y/n thought it was her last day until her besties came to rescue her......... well kinda.

Yujin : You're so lucky, girl!

Yuna : Yeah, unlike us

Kazuha : Hey, stob it

Doyoung : Look at those so-called Queenbees , they are seriously burning *laughing*

Yujin : Well, on the bright side, at least we aren't paired up with them.

Doyoung : Well, I am

Yujin : Shut up!

Y/n : But why Kim Sunoo?! Look, everyone is starting at me like I'm a criminal or something.

Doyoung : Well, that is true . If stares can kill , this would probably be your fifth or sixth life

He stopped when he saw yujin glaring at him.

Kazuha : stob !!! , just cut it guys, Doyoung aren't you speaking too much today ? Why don't you go and enjoy the day with Miss queenbee ? And yujin, if sunghoon would've been in place of sunoo, u would also be the one glaring!

Yujin : Never at my bestie

Yuna : Let's be honest, shall we? *sassy*

Y/n : ughhh! Guys, ya'll aren't helping!

TIME SKIP

It was finally lunchtime, and y/n finally got to leave the horror she was receiving in the class....... or so, she thought .

As she was walking down the hallway , someone pulled her hair from behind and that 'someone' was none other than... Seeun . Y/n jerked back from the force and groaned . Seeun is the scariest and probably the most toxic student you would ever find .

Y/N POV

JINJA?! I was peacefully walking in the hallway, ready to eat my lunch along with my brother . Honestly , I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting this, but let's make this QUEENBEE realize who she messed with .

I thought and grabbed her hair back, making her scream.

Seeun : Leave my hair, b¡tch!

Y/n : U leave mine first , b¡tch !

Seeun : I ain't doing that and don't u dare b¡tch me .

Y/n : I just did b¡tch plus you are even acting like one. *chuckles*

I said as I held her hair tighter, making her scream more . She was about to make a move, but before she could, I twisted her hand and yanked it away along with her awfully greasy hair .

Y/n : I ain't sorry for what I did, but just warning ya , don't do that ever again!
Byeeee...... B¡TCH *smirks*

I was walking away but got pushed back to the wall, making my head bang to it . My head was hurting so bad that it was doing flips . I opened my blurry eyes to see who did that... as expected, it was Jiheon and Dayeon. I was suspecting why she was alone, and I got my answer along with a headache.

Nice! Now I got a whole gang of queenbees behind . Good job, Y/n. You just got yourself in trouble.

Even tho my head was hurting, I didn't want to look weak, and since I am crazy I started laughing, angering them even more . The look on their faces was so funny that I laughed even harder .

Jiheon : This b¡tch needs a lesson!-

She was about to slap me, but someone stopped her from behind, and I was having a whole k-drama moment ( well, at least this time, I am the main lead, normally I am the sideline ) .
And my luck , my savior was none other than

Sunoo : I know she is shiny and reflective as a mirror, but that doesn't mean that you got the right to mistaken her as one of you b¡tches . *sassy*

Dayeon : S-Sunoo, u got the wrong idea she injured Seeun first .

Sunoo : Do you think I am dumb?! I was here the whole damn fvcking time ! You know what......if I saw you hurting her ever again, I swear I wouldn't be less than a moster released from the chains .

He wasn't the sunoo I see every day .
He was looking scary and angry . This was the first time I saw him giving a cold look . Sunbae was right , when he doesn't smile, his aura changes real fast . He got fox eyes, that's why, but they are beautiful either way. I got lost in them until sunoo shook me, bringing me back to earth. He was looking like the normal sunoo now , He was looking concerned . I also noticed that the buzzing bees were gone. I was about to say thank you, but my headache returned, making me groan.

Y/n : fvck this headache! *groans*

Sunoo : headache?! Y/n is your head aching aish why am I asking this when it is obvious . Let me take you to the nurse .

He said as he carried me . I was red , I have never been this close to anyone well I have with jungwon and oppa but more like siblings, but when he carried me, I felt different. This time, my headache brought me to earth, and I groaned once more cause the pain was honestly too much to handle .

Sunoo hugged me tightly and whispered some soothing words in my ear while increasing his pace to reach there quickly.

Sunoo : it's ok y/n just a few mins more and was almost there . Ok?

I just nodded , not knowing what to do anything cause of the pain . Soon, my eyes became heavy, and it became hard for me to keep them open . The last thing I heard was the nurse's voice, and then everything became black.

to be continued

"Which subject do you guys want to study today?"

"U bunked your classes?"

"sunghoon needs to know bout this!"

"Those bees are crazy OBSESSED witches."

"I wouldn't have given this offer only if I knew how this night is gonna turn out."