02

After sometime

Jungkook woke up again with a terrible headache.But he dgaf about his headache.All he cared about is how he should keep going.Should he suicide?or just cut his hand like in movies?

He shrugged the thought about suicide and decided to keep going.If not Mia maybe somehow another girl will be for him.Or not?

He don't know about anything.All he now thinks is live a life with this Heartbreak.He can't do anything else like he can't go and tell Mia that he loves her or kill her bf to make her be with him.This will only make her hate him.He decided to keep going and help her friend eventhough it's gonna hurt a lot.

Only then his phone buzzed with numerous notifications.

MIA PABO CHINGU
YAHHH!!!
YOU THERE???
WHAT HAPPENED?
DID I MAKE YOU SAD OR SMTG?
WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING ME?
WHATEVER!JUST TEXT ME!

He smiled after seeing all her messages but one message caught his eyes.

MIA PABO CHINGU

CC:Look what we are doing!call me!I have to tell you something important

Only if you knew how much I love you jungkook thought to himself and dialed her number.

She attended it in second ring.

"Yahh!Pabo"Mia shouted.

"Don't shout idiot"Jungkook said voice low.He tried his best not to show that he cried over her.

He doesn't know where all his energy is gone.Just this morning he was so happy,energetic but now everything is different he is more than sad and about his energy he is not giving a f*ck about his energy.It all drained. Drained in shouting,crying and the sleep is not a method to regain that energy its just to escape his shitty world.

"You okay?you sound off?"Mia asked him.

"Yes I am okay!it's just I just now woke up from my sleep that's why I didn't reply to your messages either"Jungkook said.

Only if she knew this is a lie she would've knew how terribly she ruined his hope.

It's like he would've been okay with rejection than seeing his love loving someone else.It's not even a love triangle like it's like incomplete love triangle.

"Okay!So why I called is,You know I said about Minho right?"

"Yes"Jungkook replied not wanting to hear his name again and again.

"He is damn cute.Just before few minutes I talked with him.He said me he loves me damn so much.He also said me he had crush on me when we are in high-school. That is so cute!isn't it jungkook?"She asked but she continued without waiting for a reply."He is also wanting to settle down and marry me"She said.

This is enough to break him more.But he doesn't say anything.He is looking for excuse to cut this call and just then he heard a knock on his door.

"Oh!Mia,there's someone at my door.I will call you later"Jungkook said.

"Okie kookie,make sure you call me!I have to tell you about him even more"She said and hung up the call.

Once upon a time whenever he calls she used to speak about her work and how much she appreciate their friendship but now it's all about him.

He shrugged the thought and went to answer the door.

"Hello"

"Umm who are you?"Jungkook asked making sure he is not rude.

"Oh!hi I am Minho.Mia's bf"Minho replied.

Oh so he is the one who Mia is always talking about?He thought to himself.

"Oh Hey"Jungkook said.

"Can we talk?"Minho asked.

"Umm,I am sorry!I won't be at home anymore!I am going abroad."Jungkook said.

"Oh its okay!"Minho said."All the best then!I will take my leave"Minho said and left.

Jungkook is right when he said he is going abroad.He have to focus on his dreams he can't keep on being sad about this thing.He have life to live with.Jungkook then texted Mia about what happened.

Jungkook:
Hey Mia

Mia:
Hi kookie..

Jungkook:
I am going abroad for my works!I won't be here in Seoul.

Mia:
Oh!yeah sure!have a safe trip.

Jungkook:
Aren't you sad that I am leaving?🤣

Mia:
Oh!no need to worry.I have Minho to take care of me.Have a safe trip ahead.

At this point Jungkook got angry.

Jungkook:
What's with you Mia?Why do you always talk about that minho guy and forget me?Am I not enough for you?Why is that everywhere I go with you...you talk about minho?why is that you forget me?I am your friend.You don't have to fall in love with me but atleast don't talk about Minho.

Mia:
What are you typing so long?

That's when he realized he is angry and erased all the things he typed.

Jungkook:
Yeah I will make sure I am safe and also I gone to drink water while typing that's why took long time to type.

Mia:
Okay!bye!gotta go!

Jungkook sighed on the other side.Yes he decided to work on his future as well as take a break from the shits he is going through.