05

Continuation of jk pov

A tight slap landed on minho's face.

Everyone in the Cafe is looking at their table.

After registering everything happened minho stood up and got shocked seeing the person infront of him

"Y/N"

He whispered audible enough for me. I got jealous even by him telling her name.

"How fucking dare you slapped my bf?"Mia said and stood up to return her slap.

I was quick enough to hold her hand.

"Know whom you're messing up with Mia before doing something stupid"I said not caring about the words that's getting out from my mouth.

"Who is she?millionaire's wife?"She asked looking at her from up to down.

Gawwddd this girl has the guts to judge mine by her dress.

Fvxk it!My mind iss messing up with me alongwith this girl.Gawdddd.

"Is she a slut that you're obsessed with?"Mia asked.

That's it.She tested my patience already.I gave her what she deserved. A slap on her right cheek.

Minho came to slap me but a sharp glare is enough for him to sit back on his seat.

End of jungkook pov

Jungkook took y/n near his car.

"Jungkook wait"Mia shouted.

He heard her shouting but decided to keep walking.

"Jungkook,let's hear what she got to say"Y/n whispered.

Jungkook stopped his tracks and turned around.

"What?"Jungkook asked.At first when he saw her with minho atleast he tried not to show his annoyed expression. Now he is not even trying to hide it.

"You're leaving me for this scumbag?"Mia asked him.

If glare could kill a person Mia would've died by now.

"What makes you think my darling as a scumbag?"Jungkook asked.

"God Jungkook she isn't a millionaire"Mia said.

"She will be"Jungkook said.

"Wdym?"Mia asked.

"She will be millionaire's wife soon!"Jungkook said."I am not bragging but she is my lady"Jungkook said and paused."She will be millionaire's wife"Jungkook continued pointing himself glaring at her.

"Jung-"

"Goodbye Mia!Go have fun with your boyfriend.Know that someone once loved you both truly but look at the fate telling us destiny has different plans"Jungkook said and dragged y/n from there.

They both were silent the whole ride..

"Drop me at 15th street"Y/n said breaking the silence.

"I'm not dropping you there"Jungkook said.

"Wdym?that's where I live jungkook"Y/n said frustrated.

"Lady,I'm not kidnapping you!I'm just taking you for shopping"Jungkook said.

"You don't have to"Y/n said.

"I want to"Jungkook said with a smile.

They reached the mall.

"I'm not getting down"Y/n said.

Jungkook parked the car and got down ignoring her words.Went to the other side and opened the car door for y/n to get down.