04

A/N pov:

He pulled her by her waist...

"Why are you doing this to me pretty lady?"He asked.

"Doing what?"She asked.

"Taking my breath away just like she did"He answered.

Just when y/n was about to ask him something her phone rang.

She looked at him for releasing her...

"You either putting it in silent or cutting the call"He said,his eyes not leaving her.
"Choice is yours"He added.

"Dude seriously?"She asked trying to release her but he pulled her to himself again.

"Don't"He said.

They both stayed like that for few minutes and he released her.He expected her to push him or something but she saw sleeping beauty in his arms close to his heart.

He took her to his home ofcourse he doesn't know her address.

After coming to his home, he made sure he changed his clothes after putting her on his bed.

Never did he imagine there would be an another girl on his bed taking his breath away.He once thought and promised to himself that he won't fall in love again.Well,he isn't in love he doesn't know how to describe this feeling that's in his heart.

Should he call it love or fear of falling in love?

He decided not to dwell in this too much and to go on with the flow.

"You shouldn't make me feel this way,babygirl"He said and slept in couch.

Next morning

Jungkook woke up earlier than y/n.Well,he thought she would wake up soon but no this girl didn't wake up till 10.

"Hey"He said casually.

"Hi"She replied and  added good morning with smile,not knowing that it takes everything in him to not kiss her and moan his name.

That's when she came to her sense.She is not in her house nor at her friend's.

"Hell, where  am I?"She shouted.

"Calm down your voice,you don't want the neighbors at our house do you?"Jungkook said.

"Why am I in my clothes?"She asked.

"What do you expect me to do?"He asked.

He can't understand this fluffy infront of him.One time she was shouting for being at his house and now she is complaining she's in her clothes.

"Nevermind"She said.

"Thank you"He said."For comforting me,yesterday"He continued.

"It's okay"She said with a smile.

You forgot me?
Message sent

Y/N saw jungkook's phone vibrating next to her.She peeked to see who it is from.She knew it isn't right but she can't help the curiosity.

When she saw the message from...

Mia
You forgot me?

Her world broke she don't know why she is having different emotions rn and she can't understand what's happening to her.

"I th-think I've to g-go"She said and left without waiting for reply.

Jungkook shrugged and grabbed his phone.

Jungkook
Hey Mia...No,it's not like that!Got busy with my life.

Mia
Oh okay!What about meeting?I am in US rn?

Is Jeon Jungkook really ready to meet his friend?his one-side ex lover?

Mia
You don't have to come if your schedule is tight..

Jungkook
It's okay!let's meet at xxx Cafe

Mia
Sure

At evening

Jungkook pov

I was waiting patiently for her...as usual this girl is late.

I ordered my coffee and then she came..

She changed alot.That girl got her haircut and she is looking even more beautiful.

But what is the feeling that I get when I say her she's looking beautiful?that's not a good feeling for sure.

Goddammit she's with that minho guy.

They both came with smile...

"Hi kookie"She said.

Coming out from my thoughts I replied her with a fake smile ofc.

"This is min-"

"I know,I've already met him before leaving Korea"Jungkook said making sure his face doesn't show any reaction that he is annoyed.

"Okay"

A waiter came and saved their tensing atmosphere.

"Your order mam?"He asked to Mia.

"Cappuccino","Coffee"Jungkook and Minho said in unison.

Both eyes got widened when she ordered black coffee.

"So Jungkook?"Minho called him.

He looked at him.

"How's your-"Within minho could complete a tight slap landed on his cheeks.

To be continued