10

Chapter 10 After Black Lotus

solved everything, all the pheromones in the classroom disappeared, and all the students quietly returned to their places.

Tao Jue, who had just come in, stepped on the class bell and rushed to his seat in a panic, and he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Jian Huaixing sitting by the window.

It was already school time, and the teacher entered the classroom after him, leaving him unable to speak.

After scratching his ears and scratching his cheeks, he knocked on the terminal to find out Jian Huaixing's name and edited a paragraph and sent it.

After getting the other party's reply, Tao Jue's heart fell with a long hanging, and secretly looked at the transfer student behind Jian Huaixing.

He Lian felt something, but he just glanced at it and stopped paying attention.

He has no interest in anyone outside the task, except for Jian Huaixing.

Thinking of this, he stared at the thin back in front of him, his eyes deep in thought.

The object he almost accidentally marked does not seem to be a delicate Omega, but like a black heart and white lotus, maybe you can find clues in him?

He vividly remembered what he had seen in the woods after the man had lifted the terminal privacy mode.

Swipe through several folders, each with a concise name.

"Student Weaknesses", "Teacher Weaknesses", "Pheromone Taste Collection", "Behavior Analysis Encyclopedia"...

No normal student will collect these, and it's creepy to watch.

He Lian accepted this well, and he only wanted to get these documents from Jian Huaixing now.

Since then, Jian Huaixing found that in addition to Tao Jue, the bamboo horse, there was a small tail named He Lian.

Jian Yuxiu was wearing a tie for Jian Huaijian at the door as usual, and she saw a black hovercar falling outside and said: "This friend you have made is good to you, you have to treat people well." "

That classmate named Lian Shuo shuttles Jian Huaixing to and from school every day, and it can be seen that he is really good to Jian Huaixing, not because of his face or anything else, the Xia family has good senses for him.

They all hope that Jian Huaixing will have more Alpha friends.

Jian Huaixing replied, "Good."
Before
leaving, Jian Yuxiu handed him a small bottle: "I almost forgot that today is the 15th, remember to take medicine after lunch." "

In my memory, this is because the original body is too weak, and the Xia family found someone to prescribe medicine to improve the physique of the original owner.

Stuffing the medicine bottle into his bag, Jian Huaixing said goodbye to Jian Yuxiu and got into He Lian's hovercar.

Xia Ning, who had been going to school with him before, continued to ride Xia Yi's car to school on the grounds that he "didn't want to disturb his cousin to make friends".

In the car, He Lian skillfully touched out a small mobile refrigerator.

He took out a well-preserved cream cake and handed it to Jian Huaixing: "This is a new taste, taste?"

In order to quickly become friends with Jian Huaixing, he specially went to Lin Huayang to ask for the manual "How to live in harmony with Omega" to study.

As an alpha who only has tasks in mind, He Lian rarely gets along with other Omegas, and those Omegas who want to befriend him have a lot of purpose, which makes him very resistant.

The first time he had Omega who wanted to take the initiative to make friends, he naturally wouldn't come nonsense, and Lin Huayang, who had been wandering in the Omega pile for many years, was his temporary teacher.

At that time, he and Lin Huayang talked about this, and the person on the other side of the screen scratched the golden retriever who had just woken up and was a little unruly: "Captain, you, what do you say?" Are you approaching an Omega? He

Lian was noncommittal, making friends = close, no problem.

"You know that man.

Lin Huayang's eyes widened, and he was completely sleepy: "Who?" "

After being by He Lian's side for so long, why didn't he find this sign?

"Jian Huaixing.

Lin Huayang stretched out three fingers: "Ok, I understand, captain, look at this, you are satisfied!" After

unzipping the transferred files, He Lian studied according to the above writing.

The first step is to exchange names and contact details and skip it directly.

The second step is to understand the other person's preferences and go deep into all aspects of life, which is currently underway.

It details that most Omegas like sweets and fruits and vegetables, and love beautiful clothes and treasure jewelry.

After the initial trial, He Lian found that Jian Huaixing was almost the right in the book except for not liking vegetables, so he continued to learn with confidence.

At present, he brings snacks and desserts to Jian Huaixing every day, and will take him shopping during the holidays.

It took only half a month for Jian Huaixing to accept it from the beginning to his gladial acceptance.

The relationship between the two people has grown by leaps and bounds, which makes He Lian very satisfied.

The task is on the one hand, and on the other hand, he also really wants to be friends with Jian Huaixing.

This Omega does not have the squeamishness of other O's, but is calm and calm, and has a high talent in mecha design. Even though Jian Huaixing repeatedly stressed that he wanted to learn mecha maintenance, He Lian gently denied it in his heart when facing his drawings, and at the same time affirmatively thought that within twenty years, another mecha design master would appear in the Federation.

Taking the tray where Jian Huaixing finished nibbling on the cake, He Lian took out another box of fruit salad.

Jian Huaixing pushed it back, he pulled out the silk and wiped the corner of his mouth: "Put it back first, and eat it at noon."

He Lian followed his words and took the salad back.

With good eyes, he accidentally found a small white medicine bottle in the side pocket of Jian Huaixing's bag when he turned sideways.

The all-black school bag makes the white color stand out.

Jian Huaixing is sick?

With this question, He Lian couldn't help but focus his attention on Omega beside him.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: Lin @ Deer 1;

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: Twilight Curtain 2 bottles;