47

Chapter 47 Confess that

Jian Huaixing has not acted for a long time.

He didn't want to mark He Lian, he didn't want anything to happen to He Lian.

He couldn't bear the consequences of Alpha marking Alpha.

He Lian, who is so powerful and proud, can't just be ruined by him!

He Lian saw the boy's hesitation, and whispered in the boy's ear again: "Be good, be obedient."

He stroked Jian Huaixing's back, over and over again, very patiently comforting him.

Jane Huaixing shook her head.

Even though his body clamored to mark the person in front of him, he still didn't move.

Never bite down!

Jian Huaixing gritted her teeth and told herself with her eyes closed.

He Lian drew some distance away, kissed Jian Huaixing's cheek, and coaxed softly: "I'm different from other Alphas, I'll be fine, trust me." He forcefully pressed Jian Huaixing's head against his gland On one side of the neck, "Good boy, mark me."

Perhaps the voice in his ear was too gentle, Jian Huaixing couldn't help but gritted his teeth.

In the next second, an overwhelming amount of pheromone poured into He Lian's body through the place where the skin meets the lips and teeth.

He is also an Alpha, so he will naturally reject the pheromones of other Alphas. But at this moment, He Lian suppressed her instinctive reaction and silently endured the unknown intrusion.

The collision and fusion of two equally domineering and unyielding pheromones made him groan.

The pain in which his head and body were almost torn apart made him blind for a moment.

He Lian didn't want Jian Huaixing to find out about his abnormality, so he clenched his fists secretly and said, "Look... I'm fine." With

tears in the corners of Jian Huaixing's eyes, he released his pheromone more quickly.

— Just shorten the time.

Gradually, the pain in Jian Huaixing's body disappeared, and he regained his consciousness, as if he heard a slight gasp in his ears.

He licked the wound on He Lian's gland, then he realized something was wrong.

He Lian's body became very hot.

Is it an adverse reaction to same-sex marking?

Jian Huaixing leaned back, and asked He Lian: "What is this?"

Before he finished speaking, He Lian threw him on the bed, pressing down with hot lips and tongue, and with the rapid panting, Jian Huaixing's eyes changed. Get confused.

Is this the reaction of Alpha being marked?

Just for a moment of trance, he found that his chest was a little cold.

He Lian seemed dissatisfied with his lips, and continued to kiss his neck, shoulders and chest.

Jian Huaixing returned to his senses, he raised his hand to press He Lian's movement: "What's wrong with you?"

Awakened by his voice, He Lian's body stopped, he immediately got up, turned his back to Jian Huaixing, and said lightly: "It's okay, it was me just now You lost your composure, go wash up first."