28

Chapter 28 Nature

Jian Ling's face was almost wrinkled.

Although he had made a lot of mental preparations before this, he still struggled when he actually spoke.

Jian Huaixing saw that he looked bitter and bitter, and couldn't help urging him: "Brother Ling, are you still talking?"

Isn't it just to appease the mental strength, why does this expression seem to be going to the execution ground?

It was the first time Jian Huaixing saw Jian Ling so hesitant, it had been a long time.

Jian Ling sighed heavily: "Xiao Xing, you don't understand." He snatched the second cup of milk tea brought by the waiter, and directly took a sip with his head raised.

There was a clang as the cup collided with the table.

Jian Ling looked sad, and continued: "It's the first time I, Jian Ling, betrayed my brother, and my conscience is disturbed!"

Jian Huaixing: "...Speak well."

His brother is good at everything, only this scene Essence is a headache.

I still remember the last time he was coming of age, Jian Ling went straight up and finished the story of the mermaid and the prince by himself.

After Jian Ling played this one, he was still not satisfied, and wanted to play the second one. If his mother hadn't dragged him away, his coming-of-age ceremony would have almost become Jian Ling's solo show.

"Oh, it's okay." Jian Ling withdrew the hand of the cup, sat upright, and immediately returned to the appearance of a gentleman, "I just want to ask if He Lian has the potential to become my brother-in-law." Jian Huaixing was very

puzzled : "Why do you think so?"

It's just a cure for mental disorder, so it won't rise to marital problems, and he remembers that He Lian has an Omega who has a good relationship.

Thinking of this, Jian Huaixing asked: "Didn't he know a female Omega? Why is it me?" "

You are talking about Bai Luo." Jian Ling knew who he was talking about without thinking, "Bai Luo has already A brother of mine fell in love with a friend's wife, and He Lian will not ask her for help."

Jian Huaixing took a sip of milk tea: "But..."

He still doesn't understand how marital problems have anything to do with therapy.

Jian Ling got up, walked directly across from Jian Huaixing, walked to the seat next to him and sat down.

Jian Ling tilted his head to look at Jian Huaixing, with the same smile: "You haven't liked anyone, have you?"

The light that came in through the glass reflected on his somewhat similar outline to Jian Huaixing, brushing over the corners of his slightly curved lips and the deep In his eyes, time seemed to be paused.

Jian Ling's voice was low and dispirited: "You have never experienced the nature of an ABO, you don't know that once an Alpha falls in love with an Omega, he will not tolerate any Alpha touching his partner, even if this partner does not belong to He."

"Alpha's nature is to plunder and possess. He Lian will not have a rift with his friends because of his own mental problems." Jian Ling took another sip of milk tea and said, "

Because it takes both parties' whole bodies to calm the mind. He and Bai Luo can trust each other, but no one can bear the consequences caused by their nature. Bai Luo can't, and He Lian can't." At this time, Jian Lingna was stronger than Jian Huaixing