~ch 7: talk to me

I wondered what he meant for a second but when he slowly moved over me and held the wrist of my burnt hand down onto the mattress. When I got it I smiled warmly at him as I cupped his jaw with my other hand to pull him down to kiss me.

Chishiya was such a good kisser that every movement of his tongue and every suck of his lips made my core ache. I eventually clenched my legs together to try and quiet that need or even provide some sort of friction/pressure to relieve my ache. He took notice and smirked as he pulled away, and as I said his kisses are addicting so I followed his lips with my own and managed to steal one more kiss with a bite of his bottom lip.

He taunted me with his half opened eyes as he just dragged his lips and ghosted them over mine.

"Lay down again, I'll make you feel good... I promise." He spoke seductively.

"You're gonna tease me aren't you." I whined.

"I promise I won't."

"Yeah like I trust that." I joked and he scoffed before getting off of me and laying back down on the bed with his back to me. I was confused, maybe a bit beyond that. As soon as his hand left my burnt hands' wrist, I knew I said something wrong but oddly enough I couldn't remember what I said as I just said it out of lust and taunt.

I rested my injured hand on his shoulder and he immediately seized it and pinned me back to the bed with need and want.

"I said... don't. Use. This. Hand. Tonight." He stated as he leaned his head into the crook of my neck and began to graze his lips on the most sensitive parts.

I decided to play his game. "What are you going to do about it?"

He chuckled and bit my neck, I gasped and moaned as I exhaled. It caught me off guard but oh my god, it felt good. Dare I say I felt a drip in my swimsuit bottoms at that small pain mixed with the pleasure of the moment.

Chishiya then licked a long stripe over the reddening bite mark and up the side of my neck to my ear. "You're too tempting." He whispered.

I spread my legs wider when he started to shift his whole body between my legs so his knees could keep them open. He smirked at my needy but I just grabbed him by the jaw and pulled him down on top of me for another long kiss. It was a rather sloppy kiss but those are always so good, the massaging of tongues against each others, the clash of teeth every so often, not to mention the best part which was the feeling of his erection growing against my inner thigh.

He pulled away and I whined again, that was until I felt him reach his hand behind my back to arch it and untie the back straps of my bikini. I assisted in getting it off and was rewarded when he put his usually gentle hands on my tits and just squeezed and groping the fat and flesh. He moaned just feeling my nipples harden.

"Fuck... I need them in my mouth." He groaned lowly before pining my burnt hand into the mattress again and the other slid down my stomach and teased my panty line before just palming himself, trying desperately to maintain his usual teasing and taunting manner but I knew a needy Chishiya when I saw him, this was an unbelievably turned on Chishiya over me.

He laid open mouth kisses down my collarbone and through the valley of my breasts, every so often giving the skin a nibble followed by a kitten lick. Finally I used my other hand to thread itself into his hair at the base of his neck and pushed his face into my breasts. Chishiya started sloppily sucking on my nipples, switching to the other side whenever he felt like it. I cried out in pleasure as he dug his teeth gently into my erect nipple and flicked his tongue over the very tip of it.

"Fuck Shiya." I moaned breathlessly and I allowed him to kiss down my stomach instead of  suffocating him with my breasts. He kissed gently and sensually down the centre of my stomach before flattening his tongue against the trails as he licked up, then pointing his tongue and swivelling it downing zigzag pattern.