06.| ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴇxᴘᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ...?

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

After a small discussion over the wedding dates, the full moon day of Anuradha Nakshatra was decided to unite Jyeshtha UtkarshNandini with Devakinandana, the tithi falling right after 3 days of the former's svayamvara.

Shriya was still a little iffy with the happenings on her svayamvara day but couldn't meet Krishna to clear her doubts due to various rituals keeping her busy. Being a bride wasn't easy was all that she could manage to think in her spare time while others fussed over her and pampered her for soon she was going away from Rajgadh.

Anandi and Saudamini who noticed Shriya's dullness thought over a plan to encourage the bride herself for the wedding. They convinced Shriya to spend a last day with them anywhere according to her wish. Shriya after a lot of persuasion agreed to their demand. Afterall, even she did not know after how many days or perhaps years they would be able to meet again.

Shriya, Anandi and Saudamini had decided to tour the infamous Kaumaarivan of Rajgadh as it was the only place nearby and left unexplored by the three friends. The three friends had taken a "special" permit from Maharani Ashalata to allow them to spend time with Shriya for the last time as a maiden. Well, it was easy with a little argument and coaxing and of course an additional gift of getting their ears twisted.

 Well, it was easy with a little argument and coaxing and of course an additional gift of getting their ears twisted

(Kaumaarivan)

"Are you sure we are not lost?" Shriya asked for the umpteenth time, her almond eyes glancing at the green forest like a deer looking out for its predator. Anandi facepalmed at her sister as she looked over at Saudamini who had been guiding them inside the forest as she had a good knowledge about the ways being a medical enthusiast.

Shriya's horse, Tara neighed softly as she felt her owner's nervousness. Anandi pulled the reins of her horse and brought her near Tara who happily galloped forward sensing her fellow horse friend near her.

"I am sure."

The group had planned to stay out for the entire day outside and return back to the palace in evening. Shriya had carried some food since Anandi denied to eat anything if not shoved inside her mouth forcefully.